Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About 84rri Shortlisted Candidates
- The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 84 Regular Recruits Intake (84rri ) to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
84rri Shortlisted Candidates Screening Date
- The 84rri Shortlisted Candidates screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 5 – 18 December 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
84rri Shortlisted Candidates Screening Documents Required
- 84rri Shortlisted Candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the 84rri Shortlisted Candidates screening exercise with the following documents:
- Present Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Present Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file.
- Present Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Present Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Present WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Present Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- Present 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- Present A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Present Trade Test / City guild Certificate.
84rri Shortlisted Candidates Guidelines
- If any alteration is detected on the presented documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the screening exercise.
- You must demonstrate a high standard of discipline during the screening period.
- Those who violate any instruction during the Recruitment.Army.Mil.Ng Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Army is not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the screening exercise.
84rri Shortlisted Candidates
Click The Links Below To Download Or View The 84rri Shortlisted Candidates