Here is the current Abetifi Presbyterian College Of Education Recruitment and how to apply. Presbyterian College Of Education is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Accounting Assistant
An Accounting Assistant performs various accounting duties which include:
- Preparation of statements of accounts.
- Checking and verification of current accounts.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Attending to correspondence.
- Supervision of the work of lower grades.
Recruitment Of Stores Assistant
A Stores Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ordering, keeping and maintenance of stocks.
- Stock-taking preparation of estimates.
- General correspondence.
- Short-landings and insurance claims.
- Expeditious handling of all cases of loss and damages.
- Application and interpretation of stores regulations and instruction.
- Supervision of subordinate staff.
Recruitment Of Library Assistant
The Library Assistant shall perform various professional library duties including:
- Supervising a section of the College Library
- Training of subordinate staff
Recruitment Of Security Guard
The Guard will be responsible for safe-guarding life and property on campus.
Recruitment Of Tutor
The Tutor shall perform the following functions:
- Teach courses in the relevant subject area.
- Setting and marking of assignments and examination questions.
- Invigilation of examinations.
- Supervision of students’ projects.
- Research and Publication.
- Assisting in the administration of the Department.
- Supervision of students’ internships.
- Extension work/service to the College and the nation.
- Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her represent
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions