Here are the ongoing Abt Associates Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Abt Associates Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Regional Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director at Abt Associates
• The RMELD will lead monitoring, evaluation and learning activities for regional activities and clients, including work plan development, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting, indicator data collection and data checking, monitoring and analysis and development and learning
• Guide, oversee and collaborate with regional staff and Abt headquarters so that ATIP’s MEL data collection, monitoring processes and reporting are rigorous, consistent and organised, based on the ATIP results framework
• Ensure performance data monitoring and collection tools are used
• Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and adjust as needed.
Recruitment Of Regional Subcontract Manager at Abt Associates
• Reporting to the ROFD and working closely with the US-based Subcontracts team, the RSM will oversee the technical subcontracts programme, and will have primary responsibility for, financial and administrative management of the subcontracts implemented in the region, supervision and oversight of the subcontracts staff and coordination and collaboration with the technical Directors.
• In close coordination with the US-based Subcontracts team s/he will implement the policies and procedures required to ensure compliance with USAID regulations and the existing Policies and Procedures already in place at Abt to further the ATIP strategies
Recruitment Of Regional Business Development Services Director at Abt Associates
• The RBDSD will lead all support to companies to become eligible and attractive for investment, particularly specializing in export trade between the US and Africa, by managing business development services support to projected deals
• Develop and manage the region’s team of BDS services facilitators and manage BDS services to client companies through subcontract and grant mechanisms to achieve the logistical and regulatory support needed to qualify for investments, such as SPS certifications, business licensing, market feasibility studies, engineering services, local and international requirements.
• Oversee business-to-business linkage events and training activities
Recruitment Of Regional Operations and Finance Director at Abt Associates
• The ROFD is responsible for project financial and administrative management for the financial and administrative management for the region, supervision and oversight of support staff, and establishment of systems and procedures required for compliance with USAID regulations and Abt policies.
• S/he will implement and oversee programme activities in finance/budgeting, grants and subcontract management, payroll, human resources, logistics administration, information technology, and procurement.
Recruitment Of Regional Grants Manager at Abt Associates
• Reporting to the ROFD and working closely with the US-based Grants team, the RGM will oversee the grants programme, and have primary responsibility for financial, administrative and reporting management for the grants implemented in the region, supervision and oversight of the grant staff and coordination and collaboration with the technical Directors to undertake the grants in support of ATIP strategy
• Based on the ATIP grants manual developed by the US-based Grants team, s/he will oversee the implementation of the systems and procedures required to ensure compliance with USAID grant regulations
Recruitment Of Regional Trade Director at Abt Associates
• RTD will lead all activities to support increasing trade between with US and Africa, including working with policy, legal and regulatory issues to help create an improved business and trade environment
• S/he will lead the regional strategy and the implementation of trade enhancement activities between the US and Africa, develop, train and manage the region’s team of trade facilitators, collaborate with public and private stakeholders and officials that influence trade
Recruitment Of Regional Director at Abt Associates
• The Regional Director wil oversee all implementation of project activities, management of project staff, liaising and collaborating with USAID and US Embassy offices through out the region and coordinate with other partner and stakeholder organsiations, lead the regional strategy and all activities and staff related to the identification and facilitation of trade and investment opportunities within the region and develop partnerships with key private sector players and institutions to improve the business operating environment within their region.
• S/he will oversee the establishment and management of systems for project reporting, operations and implementation of ATIP objectives