Here is the ongoing Abt Associates Recruitment and how to apply. Abt Associates is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Store Assistants At Abt Associates – 29 Vacancies
- Keep daily records of all materials moving in and out of a store using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger and other inventory forms.
- Keep all inventory forms updated daily
- Ensure that each unit of insecticide moving in and out of the store is properly labeled, serialized and recorded
- Ensure that all used materials (e.g. empty sachets, nose masks, etc.) are correctly recorded labeled andstored properly
- Ensure the store is clean, well-organized and items neatly packed on pallets.
- Carry out weekly inventory traking
- Assist to demobilize the operations site and transport all forms of solid waste from the site to district store in collaboration with Logistics Assistant and Site Manager.
- Assist Site Manager if the need arises.
Recruitment Of Data Entry Assistants At Abt Associates – 20 Vacancies
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular and extensive data cleaning.
- Address data collection errors and perform regular data cleaning
- Generate and print various data reports from a database when requested
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols
- Support relevant sessions of trainings for seasonal IRS workers on mobile Data collection (MDC)
- Sync mobile data from tablets to the database and charge the tablets on daily basis
- Provide ad hoc technical support to spray teams on mobile data collection
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required
- Support verification and reconciliation of community mobilizer days worked/payments
Recruitment Of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants – 26 Vacancies
- Train IRS seasonal workers on data collection tools and procedures
- Supervise field data collections and provide on-the-spot solutions to the data collection errors including troubleshooting issues with electronic tablets and data entry
- Perform data collection verification in project-supported communities
- Coach personnel on data entry and verification
- Ensure timely delivery of data (on mobile tablets or paper forms) from the field to the data center
- Supervise Data Entry Assistants to follow protocols for data cleaning, entry and syncing
- Assist Site Managers and the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) to draw daily spray operations and supervision plans
- Ensure tablets for mobile data collection are fully charged, have enough data bundle and are in good shape
- Provide technical support for mobile data collection
- Produce weekly spray data progress reports for the assigned district
- Analyze spray data to inform decisions for ongoing spray operations in the assigned operational sites and district
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DOC and/or the program M&E Manager
Recruitment Of Information, Education & Communication Assistants – 27 Vacancies
- Manage and coordinate IEC activities in the assigned sub-district to increase acceptance of IRS
- Spearhead the mobilization of ALL communities in the sub-district to ensure households are prepared for spraying and beneficiaries fully support IRS.
- Coordinate closely daily IEC and mobilization activities with the Site Manager of assigned sub-district/ operations site and District Operations Coordinator (DOC)
- Liaise with community leadership, GHS officials, District Assembly staff and communication agencies for assistance with community mobilization and IRS sensitization efforts
- Lead implementation of communication strategies and community-based outreach programs in ALL communities in the assigned sub-district BEFORE the spray campaign.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of IEC Mobilizers in the sub-district during the implementation of IRS.
- Facilitate trainings for IEC Mobilizers
- Provide weekly reports on completed activities to the DOC and IEC Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DOC and IEC Manager.
Recruitment Of Logistics Assistants At Abt Associates
- Manage all inventory received for IRS in the assigned district on a daily basis.
- Responsible for compliance to and routine completion of all paperwork required at each stage of the supply chain in the district
- Prepare weekly logistic and supply needs tracker for each operational site of the district.
- Supervise management of the district store rooms to make sure they are in compliance with the best warehouse and inventory management practices
- Prepare inventory requests and follow up on the requests
- Prepare monthly inventory status reports
- Work closely with store assistants to serialize insecticides using barcoding system
- Work closely with store assistants in the assigned district to ensure proper inventory movement documentation and sufficient supply of materials at all times during IRS campaign.
- Work closely with respective Store Assistants and Site Managers to demobilize all sites and send all designated IRS materials to the district store
- Ensure all forms of solid waste are transported from site stores to district stores and onward transportation to Tamale regional warehouse.
Recruitment Of Finance Assistants – 9 vacancies
- Work closely with District Operations Coordinators in confirming engaged personnel for payment
- Prepare payroll for seasonal staff, coordinate the payment of per diems and ground transport for participants at trainings and stakeholder meeting through mobile money
- Ensure that seasonal workers contracts are signed and filed prior to the start of spray campaign
- Source for quotations and prepare purchase requisitions and purchase orders for vendor payments
- Handle all finance related activities in the districts
- Collect and properly record in a computer all financial data for project activities in the assigned district
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Record and analyze fuel consumption for vehicles in the district and advise on any discrepancy
- Ensure swift payment of invoices by properly reviewing and verifying all submitted invoices
- Any other duty assigned
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply