Here is the ongoing ActionAid Ghana (AAG) recruitment and how to apply. ActionAid Ghana (AAG) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Project Officer
This role will provide technical support for the direct implementation of the activities of the Combating Modern Slavery project across the implementing districts and communities in the Northern, Oti, Bono and Upper West regions of Ghana.
The role will also work with project partners at the regional level to ensure effective project implementation, reporting, stakeholder participation and monitoring to achieve stated project results.
Recruitment Of Programme Support Officer
• Source and receive competitive invoices and other supporting documents, check mathematical accuracy and submit for accountant’s recommendation
• Process cheques and input transactions in SUN
• Maintain a filing system that facilitates easy and secured safekeeping and retrieval of financial documents
• Process for approval, staff requests for petty cashre-imbursements
• Reconcile petty cash book in SUN with the physical cash balance on a daily basis.
• Process petty cash payments in line with approved budget lines
• Periodically request and process petty cash replenishments to restore petty cash to theimprest amount.
• Conduct monthly and year-end cash count in line with LFPPM
• Secure the necessary documentation as prescribed
• Review and process stores requisition
• periodically update stock sheets to determine stock levels
• Order stores items to restore depleted stocks to maximum levels
• periodically undertake stock counts and reconcile actual quantities with stock sheet quantities
• Perform stock counts and fixed assets verification jointly with Accountant
• Maintain fixed assets register to record all fixed assets of the region
• Manage official correspondence and mails of the region
• Liaise with PM for the contracting of services such as security and cleaning
• Maintain register of contracts and other legal documents of the organisation
• Manage the Resource Centre for the regional office
• Provide oversight responsibility for the front desk
Recruitment Of Project Manager
Work with relevant international,national and local partners, stakeholders and collaborators to ensure project takeaways influences inter-agency cooperation on preventing and addressing modern slavery including child labour and exploitation of informal sector workers particularly within the agriculture sector.
• Develop annual critical pathways to ensure that project implementation plan leads to expected project outcomes and consistent with the Priorities and Key Result Areas of the ActionAid Ghana (AAG) Country Strategy Plan (CSP).
• Develop elaborate project strategies to enhance effective implementation towards achievement of stated project results.
• Work closely with National and Regional Programmes and Advocacy Teams to ensure that project takeaways are mainstreamed into programme work before project completion.
• Anticipate project risks and take steps to mitigate them.
• Coordinate project activities and liaise with Government Agencies and Ministries, General Agricultural Workers Union(GAWU), communities, project beneficiaries and other stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery and attainment of stated project results.
• Develop TORs, concept notes, and briefs for project research, reviews and evaluation exercises.
• Facilitate periodic reviews, reflections and planning meetings with communities, GAWU and other stakeholders to inform project strategies and plans.
• Lead in the development of tools, manuals and training resources needed to ensure successful project implementation.
• Lead project teams to conduct and validate pre-intervention assessments in target communities.•Coordinate and supervise the implementation of all project activities to achieve their outputs, as indicated in the approved project document.
• Conduct relevant researches to inform project implementation and disseminate relevant information to relevant stakeholders.
• Actively participate in the Annual Planning and Budgeting process of ActionAid Ghana.
• Convene, document and follow-up on the outcome of monthly project accountability meetings.
• Monitor compliance of project implementation in all regions and at the national level in line with the donor regulations and conditions of the contract including budget limits.
Recruitment Of Logistics Assistant / Driver
Convey staff /guests to and from official programmes
• Carry AAG materials to relevant destinations
• Conduct daily inspection of vehicles to ensure vehicles are in good condition and report any faults to Programme Support Staff
• Ensure constant cleanliness of AAG vehicles
• Update vehicle documents as relevant
• Maintain Log Books for AAG vehicles
• Ensure the reliable delivery and collection of mails, documents and other items.
• Airport/Bus terminals and hotel pick up of staff and guests on official duties
• Collect invoices and deliver cheques to Service Providers where relevant
• Assist to make accommodation reservations
• Assist to set up conference room for meetings
• Support in organizing logistics for meetings and workshops
• Ensure the reliable delivery and collection of mails, documents, newspapers, periodicals and other items.
• Support to print/photo-copy/scan documents
• Assist to buy food/snack for meetings
• Provide logistic support in organizing parties /social events
• Assists in photo taking during community meetings, and workshops as and when appropriate
• Gather workshop materials including used flip charts, training material etc for workshops and ensure they are returned after workshops.
• Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires,brakes and water levels, car washing, etc so that the vehicle is in good running condition at all times.
• Ensure all safety gadgets are in good condition and used appropriately by vehicle users(seat belts, fire extinguishers, first aid, etc)
• Adhere to vehicle maintenance / servicing plans
• Ensure renewal of required documents including vehicle insurance, vehicle registration, road worthiness certificate, etc.
• Comply with driving regulations and strictly observe motor traffic rules.
Recruitment Of Regional Accountant
The role is Responsible for the day-to-day management of the regional office finances as well as supporting partners in the region to establish effective financial management systems to enhance their accountability responsibilities.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply