Here is how to Check and Activate NSS Pin Code Online With Mobile Money.
Kindly Share This Article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If You Have Any enquiries, Let Us Know In The Comments Section. You can join any of our forums to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> National Service Discussion Forum <<<
- Posting To Preferred Institution For National Service Without Paying
- Solution To NSS Pincode, Registration Problems And NSS Contact Details
- How To Access and Activate NSS Pin Codes
- How To Check Your National Service Posting / Pacement
- How To Print Your National Service Appointment Letter
- How To Schedule Appointment For NSS Biometric Registration And Validation
- How To Access Your National Service Dashboard
- NSS Registration Closing Date And Contact Details
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
Table of Contents
How To Check NSS Pin Code Online
- first visit link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin to check your pin code
- Then, enter your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and click “SEARCH”
- It will display your biodata, pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment
- Write down the pin code on a piece of paper for the next steps of activation and registration.
- You can activate your pin using MTN Mobile money or through the Agricultural Development Bank
How To Activate NSS Pin Code Online With MTN Mobile Money
- First dial the mobile money shortcode *170#,
- Then Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Then Choose Option6 (General Payments)
- Then Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, leave a space, then type your PINCODE).
- Your name will show for confirmation.
- Confirm, then you will have to Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Then Enter PIN to confirm payment
- If your activation was successful, You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
About NSS Pin Code Activation Online With Mobile Money
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released for registration a total of One Hundred and Ten Thousand and Nine (110,009) PIN Codes for eligible Ghanaian final year students from all accredited Tertiary Institutions in the country to enable them enroll to do their mandatory national service for the next service year.
All prospective national service personnel are hereby requested to visit the Scheme’s website www.nss.gov.gh to access their PIN Codes with their respective Index Numbers and Date of Birth and proceed to any branch of ADB Bank Ltd. throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GHC 40.00.
However, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is recommended that MTN Mobile Money be used to reduce the frequency of human interaction. Payment of GHC 41.00 is expected for those who use MTN Mobile Money to activate their PIN codes.
Management strongly advises all prospective National Service Personnel to complete their enrollment process by Wednesday, June 30th.