Here is the ongoing Hospital and Healthcare recruitment and how to apply. A Health Facility is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Midwifes / Nurses
• Understanding and caring attitude.
• Ability to get on well with people from a wide range of backgrounds
• Emotional and mental strength
• Good observation skills
• Ability to act on own initiation
•Willingness to take responsibility
• Must have a License
• Must have a PIN
Recruitment Of Personal Assistant (PA)
• Organization and time management skills
• Computer skills
• Good written and verbal skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge in literature
• You must be well spoken and organized
• Personal assistant must have a strong work ethic
• Might have completed any recognized University with BA/BSc. In (Political science/Philosophy/Sociology etc.) preferable.
Recruitment Of IT Technical Support Officer
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Previous working experience in IT support and networking for (2-3) year(s)
• In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365, Linux,etc.
• Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
• Aspirants should have worked with network protocols and network management systems. They should be well-versed in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Exchange, and Outlook).
• Skills in Graphic Design a plus
Recruitment Of Administrator
• Industry Knowledge
• Leadership Skills
• Critical Thinking
• Relationship Building
• Ethical Judgment
• Quick Thinking
• Industry knowledge
• Knowledge in literature
• Applicants might have completed any recognized University with BA/BSc. In Administration related course
Recruitment Of Finance / Account Officer
• Experience in resource tracking including application of System of Health Accounts
• Fluency in English required
• Sound knowledge of methodologies used in health finance research, cost-effectiveness analysis, quantitative analysis, and statistical/econometric analysis
• Knowledge of relevant literature related to topic area
• Appropriate software skills necessary to conduct research, and to conduct analysis of data.
• Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences (writing examples may be required)
• Able to Assess health finance impact and other related health financing studies to improve access to key financial information to determine feasibility and sustainability of scaling up health finance interventions.
• Participate in the design and implementation of technical support activities related to health finance policy in Ghana
• Stay abreast of key developments in health finance and resource allocation innovations and interventions
• Provide assistance to other departments in the hospital on matters related to Account of Finance
• Conduct all work to accepted standards of research ethics
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply