Here are the ongoing Administrative, Management, Sales & Marketing recruitment and how to apply. Applications are invited applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Sales Executives At Yabah Properties and Investment
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
Customer Service Officer At VisionFund Ghana
- Make outbound calls to clients on daily basis
- Disseminate products/services information to clients
- Document all call information and actions taken according to standard operating procedures
- Receive and respond timely to all product and service enquiries over phone or by walk in clients.
- Keep records and tracks of all enquiries and follow up on customer calls where required to ensure it translates to desired result
- Handle and resolve clients’ complaints regarding products/services within the stipulated time.
- Work with branch teams to record and resolve completely all complaints within the stipulated time.
- Assist in undertaking campaigns for special projects/new products, receiving, recording and reporting feedback for Management information and decision making
- Call clients who have been disbursed within the month/beginning of each loan cycle and ascertain their satisfaction and experience for product and service delivery improvement.
- Keep a register of all clients contact(s) and place calls to all clients receiving loans on daily basis to obtain information/verification about their loan application before loan disbursement.
- Contact all past dues/delinquent loans clients’ and submit report for management information
- Participate in clients’ satisfaction surveys
Company Secretary & Legal Advisor At ASA Savings and Loans
- Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
- Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
- Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
Procurement Officer At Bunge (Ghana)
- Develop, monitor and implement appropriate actions to contract management, requisitioning, ordering, expediting, receiving, distribution and payment of goods and services to suppliers
- Perform expediting activities including forwarding and clearing
- Perform market surveys, build suppliers profiles and benchmarks per type of product/services
- Assist in preparing tender document, tender evaluation and contract preparations and management
- Prepare negotiation / decision making tools
- Perform creation of contracts in SAP
- Processing of electronic applications in purchasing system to (call) orders
- Enter and process Purchase Orders in SAP
- Conduct payment reconciliation with suppliers in SAP as well as GRN in SAP
- Administrative handling of order vouchers (distribution of copies, storage, etc.)
- Maintain high consistency archiving system
- Follow up on delivery’s mistakes and/or delay’s
- Check goods condition at delivery time
- Participate to achieve optimal stock level management
- Monitor Payment Terms and Payment delays
- Evaluate service provider’s performance against contract terms, and against competition
- Initiate & propose mid and long-term improvements
- Request for quotation for goods, services and transport: land, air and sea freight
- Evaluation and processing in SAP freight tariff system
- Enter and maintain updated all freight rates in SAP (national and international transport standards)
- Provide periodic statements of cost/performance/turnover per supplier
- Prepare procurement related reports regularly as required
- Act as point of contact for internal customers (sales/logistics/production/quality)
IT Officer At Sweden Ghana Medical Centre
- rovide Helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction: diagnosing hardware faults and solving technical and application problems
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and solve hardware and software faults
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the ICT Helpdesk; Assign requests to a Helpdesk queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Report ICT related issues for escalation
- Modify Configurations, utilities, software default settings etc for local workstations
- Use and maintain helpdesk tracking
- Document internal ICT procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory, with appropriate access permissions
- Perform timely workstation hardware and Software updates and upgrades as required
- Build database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions and user access levels and privileges
- Maintain data standards, including the adherences to the Data Protection Law and Regulations;
- Assist in testing and evaluating of new technology
- Assist with setting up new user’s accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Assist in conducting health checks on the server and carrying out backup on server
- To willingly accept appropriate assignments as directed by your line manager.
Business Development Officer At DCI Microfinance Limited
- Responsible for selling the company’s loan and investment products
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Responsible for providing your customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time saving and added value solutions and service.
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for your portfolio of customers.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for your portfolio of customers.
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Department in relation to customer’s borrowing requests, account monitoring and maintenance.
- Seek to consistently deliver excellent Customer Service to your portfolio of customers.
Marketing Manager At Bitback
- Drive marketing strategy for consumers and merchants across Ghana
- Comfortable with end-to-end execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns from ideation to post-campaign analysis including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, performance tracking, experiments, and optimization
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business objectives (i.e. partnerships, major events, seasonal moments, etc.) and deliver campaigns against these
- Own regional content creation by crafting individual market/regional-specific content in partnership with key partners and merchants
- Run A/B tests across marketing channels including emails, landing pages, google play page, digital ads, and print to grow user acquisition
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition for the mobile app (i.e. coordinated social media contests, digital ads, radio ads)
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI across paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok), influencers, and offline (radio, print, television, flyers)
- In collaboration with the Merchant Sales & Success Manager, develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive merchant acquisition (i.e. blog posts, case studies, white papers, re-engagement campaigns)
- Develop strategies to increase organic reach through link building, content creation, social media and strategic partnerships
- Create and manage a content calendar across all social media channels to support both consumer and merchant acquisition
- Support and mentor junior team members in the development of digital content
- Write case studies to showcase the value proposition of Bitback to merchants
Marketing Manager At Redavia
- Help develop and execute on Redavia’s marketing plan, consistent with Redavia’s brand, overall stakeholder engagement plan, and sales targets
- Help deliver, maintain and update a range of communications materials, including print (reports, white papers, posters, leaflets), digital (photos, films, presentations), and physical (exhibition stands, information boards, etc.)
- Set up and enforce content production quality standards, and ensure that communication products are produced on time, are to a good standard, and adhere to the brand protocol (e.g. installation of high-quality billboards at REDAVIA sites)
- Oversee the production process, draw up a production schedule and ensure that production is cost-effective (e.g. high-quality photos of REDAVIA solar plants)
- Help develop and execute targeted campaigns, messages and strong communications collateral to be used as part of our engagement with a range of stakeholders.
- Help implement and use tools to regularly track the effectiveness of campaigns, website, and overall strategy
- Identify key media in core countries and sectors and develop a media engagement strategy to raise Redavia’s profile and influence
- Build relationships and networks with media actors, providing information and coordinating responses to media inquiries to secure exposure
- Help prepare communications materials for media relations – press releases, FAQs, etc including print, digital, and multimedia collateral; and to arrange media events (press conferences, briefings, etc) as required
- Build, maintain and continuously improve online and social media collateral including the website, keeping it fresh, lively and making sure it communicates Redavia’s key messages and activities
- Help devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and utilize online lead generation to drive sales
- Support engagement with host government institutions, such as energy ministries, to ensure formal and informal license to operate in Ghana
General Manager At OBA Pack
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and board based on his/her accurate view of the company’s operations in relation to its future
- Spearhead the preparation and implementation of comprehensive business plans to imitate growth through cost-effective operations and strategic market development activities.
- Ensure company’s policies and legal guidelines are well defined communicated and followed at all times
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company’s survival and growth
- Create and maintain good relationships with shareholders, business partners and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee the overall financial performance of the company and its associated investments.
- Mentor and supervise the work of company executives, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read and vet all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply