UCC Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Here are the official UCC Admission Requirements For Bachelor Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Post Graduate Programs, Distance applicants, Undergraduate applicants, Postgraduate applicants and Mature Applicants for the academic year. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
Also included in this article is the UCC Cut Off Points for the academic year that has been officially released. The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has released the admission cut off points for the academic year.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
UCC Admission Requirements And Cut Of Points For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
|Check UCC Admission Requirements||Admission Year||Check Requirements|
|UCC Undergraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|UCC Postgraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|UCC Distance Education Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|UCC International Students Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
UCC Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
UCC General Admission Requirements
UCC WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
UCC General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
UCC GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
UCC Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
UCC International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
UCC Admission Cut Off Points
UCC Admission Requirements 2021/2022 2023/2024, UCC Admission Cut Off Points 2021/2022 2023/2024, UCC Admission Courses 2021/2022 2023/2024
Please what is the cutoff point for the application.
Please notify me when ucc distance bachelor forms are out, for 2022/2023 acadamic year and the cost.thank you
Ucc admissions requirements