Below are the modalities for the AirtelTigo sim re-registration exercise as well requirements, verification and registration procedures for the AirtelTigo telecommunications network.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
About AirtelTigo SIM Registration
- The AirtelTigo SIM registration exercise is to put a stop to the increasing incidents of fraud as well as monitor and track down persons who use their phones for criminal activities.
- The AirtelTigo SIM registration is also to assist government to know the accurate number of valid and accurate SIMs on the networks and to enable the National Communications Authority, to gain access to accurate data to regulate activities of the telecommunications sector as well as allow AirtelTigo to build better demographics of the AirtelTigo customer base.
- The AirtelTigo SIM Registration will give comprehensive statistics about a number of AirtelTigo subscribers in Ghana and provide a resource for tracking fraudsters and criminals.
- More Details Here
AirtelTigo SIM Registration Date & Schedule
- The AirtelTigo SIM registration exercise is begins on October 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022
- The AirtelTigo SIM re registration exercise is to be conducted within six months
- Any AirtelTigo sim which is not registered at the end of this exercise will be blocked.
AirtelTigo SIM Registration Requirements
- The minimum age for registration of AirtelTigo SIM is 15 years to enable JHS pupils register SIM to enhance their education.
- All new and old AirtelTigo subscribers will have to produce A Citizen Ghana card for Ghanaians or Non-Citizen Ghana Card for foreigners to acquire a new SIM card.
- For Businesses such as AirtelTigo SIM vendors to register sims in bulk, the Operators will be required to verify the Business Registration documents with the Registrar General’s Department and verify the identity of the Shareholder or the Director for Limited Liability Companies and Public Institutions respectively.
How To Register AirtelTigo SIM Card
All Existing subscribers will have to register their AirtelTigo SIMS through USSD short code *404# . AirtelTigo SIM owners can also use the sim registration App on google play store or apple store
- Frist Dial the AirtelTigo SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
- Then Enter Select Sex (Male or Female)
- Afterwards Confirm the Details entered and click Submit
- A unique code will be generated for you
- The last process is for you to visit any AirtelTigo Office near you with the unique code to complete the registration process. You can as well contact the AirtelTigo customer care to complete this process.
AirtelTigo SIM Verification Procedures
The NCA has developed mechanisms to enable AirtelTigo subscribers (individuals and Businesses) to check and verify all SIM Cards which have been registered in their names at all times.
To verify your AirtelTigo SIM Registration Status
- Fist Dial the AirtelTigo SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Phone number and Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin
- Your AirtelTigo sim registration status will be displayed to you
AirtelTigo SIM Registration Limits
- AirtelTigo users can register a total number of 10 SIM Cards across all networks and Foreigners have a limit of 3 SIM Cards across all networks.
- Registered AirtelTigo SIM Cards of Businesses will be linked to a Shareholder or Director of the Business and if a Business AirtelTigo SIM Card is found to have been engaged in a fraudulent activity, the Shareholder or Director will be held liable.
AirtelTigo SIM Registration For Foreigners
- Foreigners visiting Ghana can acquire an AirtelTigo SIM Card using their Passports however they can only use the SIM Card for 30 days after which it will be deactivated.
- Foreigners who want to use a AirtelTigo SIM Card for more than 30 days will have to obtain the Non-Citizen Ghana Card to do so.
AirtelTigo Registration Procedures
- You must first dial the official AirtelTigo SIM Registration short code and provide your personal and sim details on the USSD application to proceed with the registration.
AirtelTigo SIM Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023, SIM Registration Update 2021/2022/2023, AirtelTigo SIM registration portal 2021/2022/2023, AirtelTigo Ghana SIM registration update 2021/2022/2023, How to check AirtelTigo SIM registration details 2021/2022/2023, AirtelTigo SIM Re-Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023, AirtelTigo SIM Registration Procedures 2021/2022/2023, How to register my SIM Card on AirtelTigo 2021/2022/2023, How to register your AirtelTigo SIM by yourself 2021/2022/2023, How to check my AirtelTigo SIM registration details online 2021/2022/2023, AirtelTigo SIM registration app 2021/2022/2023, Airtel SIM Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023, Tigo SIM Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023