The National Teaching Council (NTC) recently issued an official notice concerning the Induction Of Teachers On NSS Personnel . Here is All About The NTC Induction Training For National Service, NSS Personnel as well as How To Access Your Google Classroom registration Codes for the NTC induction training 2020.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- National Service Certificate Request Procedures 2020
- Complete Overview Of The Newly Introduced NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions 2018/2019/2020
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- Complete Overview Of The NTC Licensure Exams Since Its Inception
Official NTC Induction Training Registration Procedures 2020 / 2021
To access the Official NTC Induction Training Registration Procedures click the link below:
NTC Induction Training For Trained Teachers
If you are a trained teacher, check the NTC Induction Training For Trained Teachers below:
Date And Schedule For The NTC Induction Training For NSS Personnel
- The NTC induction Programme is scheduled to begin from Monday, June 8 2020
- The NTC induction Programme will last through the second week in July , 2020.
- NSS Personnel due for induction, who are yet to receive their codes or cant find their names in the list should therefore be patient
All About The NTC Induction Training For NSS Personnel
An induction at the workplace or on the job is the process or processes a New Recruit goes through to be officially introduced to the tenets of the institution and their new roles.
Beyond the initial days on the job, the induction programme continues for many months, so that the new employee can fully integrate into life in the company and settle into their role to become a valuable member of staff.
As a newly trained teacher from college, National Teaching Council (NTC) considers your first year in service as INDUCTION PERIOD. Previously, first year of full time employment but now, National Service period. Workshops or cluster meetings may be organized including other activities deemed necessary to help the newly trained fit well into the profession.
Ghana education service (GES) who is your employer on the other hand also considers your first year of employment into the service as a PROBATION PERIOD. During this probationary period, you teaching skills and general performance is monitored.
At the end of the one year probation, officers (Circuit Supervisors) come around to inspect your work against a standard. If you meet the standard, you are then recommend to be confirmed and confirmation letter issued you by your District Director Of Education.
During the introduction of the maiden National Service for newly trained teachers, we pushed that the first year be considered as probation period but unfortunately, we lost it because the three groups invited by the Minister and his entourage were not united enough in demands.
How To Access Your Google Classroom / Zoom Codes For The NTC induction Training
- The National Teaching Council (NTC) is sending text messages containing links to access a pdf file that contains all National Service, NSS Personnel qualified for the induction.
- Start by downloading the PDF file and check your corresponding Google Classroom registration Codes to partake
- Afterwards visit the Google Classroom through the link provided in the message
- A screen will pop up requesting your credentials and code
- Enter the code to access the NTC induction Programme
Download Full List Of NTC Induction Training Personnel And Codes
Note that the codes below will be updated as new ones are released. Check back later. Share to inform others