Here is the current AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment and how to apply. AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Control Room Superintendent
- Ensure shift occurrences are passed on to the next shift and all system issues are recorded in the shift report
- Ensure timely escalation of occurrences to solicit the needed support to minimize operational delays
- Ensure standard report is generated that can be used for overall production efficiency, comparison of mine’s planning and production against the goals of production plan or for production reconciliation
- Contribute to Mining Department planning meetings as and when required
- Ensure effective communication between controllers and machine operators.
- Establish the necessary Control Room processes and practices for the operational readiness of the Obuasi Mine
- Provide unequivocal planning assumption data to enable the quarterly update plan to be produced on time.
- Develop the annual cost centre budget to achieve the required targets for achieving annual, medium term and LoM business plans.
- Deliver the work of the function within approved budget targets and specified timeframes, costs and related KPIs.
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership and improve the Culture across the department and with own team regarding Safety, Health, Environmental and Sustainable Development.
- Responsible and accountable for their team’s environmental obligations and performances by conducting informal meetings with team and reporting any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Provide the resources and expertise to develop the team to capably and consistently deliver the annual budget, according to their role and level of authority.
- Rigorously drive implementation of projects and nurture and sustain a culture of Accountability and Continuous Improvement within the team.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Internal Stakeholders (Corporate, Group Planning & Technical, sister mines, etc.) and external Stakeholders (Regulatory Agencies and Authorities, Minerals Commission) to establish existing and changing societal and regulatory expectations and requirements.
Recruitment Of Maintenance Manager – Facilities, Services & Fleet
- Deliver the Safety Management plan elements for the areas under the incumbent’s control.
- Provide technical input to the management to develop the safety management plan, consistent with AGA’s standards.
- Review the application of safety standards and work practices for the area.
- Apply HSE regulations with zero tolerance to breaches.
- Demonstrate safety behaviour consistent with AGAG’s vision and values.
- Lead by example to create a safe working environment, where risks are assessed and managed, so tasks are performed without risk of injury or harm.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve design and field safety performance.
- Execute the maintenance activities, following the Government of Ghana’ legislations, directives and guidance.
- Issue environmental-related instructions to any employees at the workplace as required to achieve compliance.
- As a minimum, achieve zero reportable environmental incidents, zero compliance breaches and no events requiring public disclosure.
- Establish the team required to support the role holder in executing the work and operational budget.
- Using AGA’s How we Work guidelines, clearly define the roles and accountabilities of subordinates.
- Prepare and execute training and development plans.
- Ensure the organisation structure is capable of delivering the maintenance strategy.
- Provide input to Operational Readiness for the Fleet, Facilities and Services maintenance throughout the operation.
- Engage and develop appropriately skilled, capable, and experienced personnel in the area of accountability.
- Ensure the work carried out by the maintenance team is of a standard that supports the operational requirements of the equipment and is at optimum cost.
- Identify sub-standard work practices and take action to eliminate them and identify the root cause of these poor work practices.
- Assign tasks to subordinates in line with achieving the agreed production plan.
- Lead a team of engineers to specify, design, analyse and verify new components and systems.
- Prepare the departmental budget that supports the company’s objectives and strategy.
- Ensure cost impacts in the area of accountability are evaluated, approved, and budget is revised.
- Identify, communicate, and implement potential cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage the department in line with the operational budget.
- Identify all current and potential risks promptly to Maintenance activities utilising the established Risk Management System, identifying activities and strategies to eliminate, manage or mitigate these risks.
- Develop an asset management strategy in the area of accountability based on the Obuasi Operations expected life of mine (LOM).
- Utilise the SAP asset maintenance management system in maintenance activities.
- Develop and maintain the Engineering Management Plan as a key Project Execution Plan sub-plan in the area of accountability.
- Provide input and support into establishing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), budget, schedule, and construction work packs for refurbishment activities.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve cost, schedule, quality and safety outcomes to all engineering, mining, refurbishment and construction activities undertaken.
- Support the Senior Manager – Engineering by providing input into the development of the commissioning plan for the underground infrastructure.
- Inspect all refurbishment works to ensure works are delivered in accordance with applicable designs, specifications and expectations.
- Proactively identify and manage change to avoid the potential cost, schedule and quality issues.
Recruitment Of Control Room Engineer
- Set up adequate priorities and restrictions according to mine plans agreed upon at the Operations-Planning meetings.
- Coordinate with field supervision, equipment physical allocation and opportunities for optimizing production.
- Promptly verify and correct system assignments applying manual changes when appropriate.
- Monitor key parameters to reduce idle time and increase productivity by identifying deviations and taking adequate and immediate corrective actions.
- Coordinate and ensure equipment arrive at the maintenance shop for corrective and preventative maintenance according to Maintenance Department plans.
- Coordinate Trucks fuelling efficiently and effectively to minimize the impact on the production rate.
- Coordinate breaks and personnel relief.
- Edit and create Road network in the Software
- Ensure that loaders have the right Configurations, in terms of blast location, material type and dump location.
- Ensure that Trucks have right assignment to dump/stockpile
- Report all dispatch problems to Control Superintendent
- Prepare Line-up for incoming Shift/Crew
- Regularly compare actual tons mined to planned tons and adjust accordingly.
- Send a detailed shift report to the Control Superintendent on Target/Forecast/Actuals
- Be available to work in the field periodically to enhance knowledge of the mining practices and to better understand and improve dispatch skills.
- Maintain good and effective relationship with Mine Supervisors and operators to ensure daily targets are met, and the daily mine plan is followed.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions