Here is the ongoing AngloGold Ashanti Ghana recruitment and how to apply. AngloGold Ashanti Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Winder Specialist (Electrical)
- Provide Safety Management plan elements for the areas under the incumbent’s control
- Provide technical input to the Superintendent Winders & Shafts for inclusion to the Safety Manager, Refurbishment Manager, Planning Manager, Technical Services Manager and Construction Manager in order to develop the safety management plan for the construction and refurbishment works, consistent with AGA’s Integrated Management System and Standards.
- Ensure monitoring and data collection to demonstrate execution of the Operation, Supervision and training of Winder Electrical personnel in Compliance to LI2182, accordance with the Government of Ghana conditions of approvals and the site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Communicate environmental-related workplace instruction to any employees
- Ensure zero reportable environmental incidents, zero compliance breaches and no events requiring public disclosure
- Monitor Winder Electrical team processes that support in the execution of the role
- Using AGA’s How we Work guidelines, clearly define the roles and accountabilities of subordinates.
- For the electrical aspects of following winding work activities, ensure the processes are in place for timely completion of training on: winding and ore skip equipment
- Design and put in place reporting structure to provide major inputs to Maintenance Manager – UG to allow reporting of Operational Readiness for the winding operations.
- Monitor the compliant completion of the winding aspects of the Operational Readiness plan for the mining teams including localisation plan.
- Monitor and ensure the work carried out by the underground maintenance team on the winding equipment is of a standard that is compliant, supports the operational requirements of the equipment and is at optimum cost
- Identify sub-standard work practices, identify root cause and eliminate by corrective action.
- Task subordinates in line with achieving the agreed production plan
- Coordinate the departmental budget that supports the company’s objectives and strategy
- Ensure cost impacts in area of accountability are evaluated, approved and budget is revised
- Identify, communicate and implement potential cost reduction initiatives
- Verify that the electrical training aspects of winder refurbishment remain within the approved project schedule, achieving all critical intermediate milestones.
- Develop the risk and risk mitigation plans and activities for all winder training work.
- Develop the plan to ensure winder competence and availability is developed in line with the Obuasi Operations expected life of mine.
- Develop and maintain the electrical training portion of the Winding Engineering Management Plan, as a key Project Execution Plan sub plan for the area of accountability
- Arrange input and support into establishing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), budget, schedule, and construction work packs for refurbishment activities.
Recruitment Of Maintenance Specialist (Process Plant)
- Accountable for own safety, the safety of Supervisors (Duty of Care). The accountability extends to monitoring of contractors providing services to the Maintenance department. Report positive performance and concerns to the Superintendent: Mechanical Maintenance for action. Objective is zero injuries.
- Participate in development and review of operating procedures and risk assessments
- Contribute to achieving zero reportable environmental incidents
- Coordinate task allocation and monitor the quality of work by the Technicians, contractors and other service providers, follow up on the completion of tasks and projects by proving guidance, feedback, responding to questions and providing instructions on how to complete aspects of the work, within the boundaries described by the Manager
- Administer and resolve all technical maintenance issues
- Involve all capital improvement projects and organize various performance appraisals and recommend training programs as per requirement.
- Actively utilise SAP and the work management system to ensure maintenance work orders and defects are accurately recorded and information is correct and up-to-date
- Perform regular audit and resolve all safety control programs, and processing plant
- Efficiently train Maintenance supervisors and technicians and prepare all short/long term programs and ensure achievement of all objectives with required budget
- Collaborate with various departments to maintain mechanical integrity of all plant programs
- Analyze all equipment requirements and assist in requisition of all tools and equipment.
- Review and recommend improvements of all SOP procedures and perform troubleshoot on all plant activities and resolve all issues and assist facilities manager to implement all changes
- Liaise with supervisors to administer the maintenance of all process plant asset including Crushers, Conveyor Systems, Pumps, Pipe Work, SAG Mills, Ball Mill, Vibrating Screens & Feeders, Cranes & Hoists, Cyclones, Compressors, Blowers, tailings and all associated Tanks, Launders and Steelworks. The tasks involved in maintaining this equipment will include, but not necessarily be limited to, Welding, Painting, Grinding and Fitting.
- Supervise the installation of new equipment or modifications to existing equipment in compliance with relevant AGAG Standards.
- Assist with shutdown co-ordination and execution.
- Monitor costs within the department so to keep within the allocated budget
- Assist in delivering engineering services to meet the standards and requirements of relevant governmental agencies.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply