Here are the official ANGUTECH Admission Requirements For Bachelor Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Post Graduate Programs, Distance applicants, Undergraduate applicants, Postgraduate applicants and Mature Applicants for the academic year. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
Also included in this article is the ANGUTECH Cut Off Points for the academic year that has been officially released. The Management of the Anglican University College of Technology (ANGUTECH) has released the admission cut off points for the academic year.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
ANGUTECH Admission Requirements And Cut Of Points For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
|Check ANGUTECH Admission Requirements||Admission Year||Check Requirements|
|ANGUTECH Undergraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|ANGUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|ANGUTECH Distance Education Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|ANGUTECH International Students Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
ANGUTECH Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
ANGUTECH General Admission Requirements
ANGUTECH WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
ANGUTECH General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
ANGUTECH GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
ANGUTECH Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
ANGUTECH International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
ANGUTECH Admission Cut Off Points
ANGUTECH Admission Requirements 2022 2023/2024, ANGUTECH Admission Cut Off Points 2022 2023/2024, ANGUTECH Admission Courses 2022 2023/2024