Customer Service Associate At Apex Consult
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, or by email
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
Qualification Required & Experience
- Product knowledge
- Informing others
- Data entry skills
- Analyzing information
- Verbal communication
- Reporting skills
- Managing processes
- Customer focus
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s policies, procedures, goods and services
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- SHS, certificate, diploma or higher
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 19th March, 2021