The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2020 and January 2021 of the 2020/2021 academic year. London Brunel International College and Brunel Language Centre students can apply for scholarship after successful completion of their pre-masters course.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and / or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application formcomprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Value of Scholarship
- The Full time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Application Procedures : How To Apply for Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
- Start the application process by visiting Brunel University London Online Application Portal
- Afterwards fill the MBA scholarship application form
- For further information, visit the Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2020 must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday 02 September 2020.
Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2021 applicants must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday 09 December 2020.
Applications for the January 2021 scholarship will open in October 2020. If an applicant applies early their application will not be considered.