Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September.
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
Our Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process. Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission for any one of the following eligible Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate programmes:
Fields of Study:
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
Number of Awards: 5 (one for each country/region mentioned above).
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
Application Procedures: How to Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
- Begin by sending an email, with your statement attached,
- state your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected].
- The subject of the email should be ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
- Your 1000 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
For more information, visit the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship.
All applications should be submitted by Midnight (GMT) 31st July for studies during the study period. Successful recipients of the scholarship will be notified in writing no later than 17th August . Please ensure that you have received an offer of admission before applying for this scholarship.