Applications are invited from international students for the University of New South Wales international scholarships to study in Australia.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
University of New South Wales International Scholarships Eligibility
Recipients must be:
- an International student
- be commencing full-time studies in Term 3 ; and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July.
- This must include one of the following: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Value of The Award
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
How to Apply for University of New South Wales Full International Scholarships: Application Procedures
- Begin the application process by visiting New South Wales international scholarships portal at: University of New South Wales Full International Scholarships.
- you may be considered for the scholarships. You must have received an offer of admission by 31 July.