Here is the ongoing ARB Apex Bank Limited Recruitment and how to apply. ARB Apex Bank Limited is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Business Analyst
- Provide maintenance and support of business application systems of the bank to ensure timely roll out for use by RCBS.
• Train RCBs on business systems to ensure users can effectively run the systems.
• Liaise with consultants to roll out projects assigned to ensure they are completed on time and meet the Bank’s specifications
• Perform Close of Day activities to ensure the banking software is ready for use the next day and generate reports for submission to Applications Manager
• Resolve incidents logged in the SysAid and escalate unresolved issues to vendors to ensure they are addressed promptly.
• Provide support to users of software and applications used by the Bank/RCBS
• Apply patches and upgrade all business applications to correct errors and enhance the smooth use of the systems.
• Connect RCBs/Agencies to the Data Centre infrastructure in terms of setup configuration and implementation of business applications
Recruitment Of Database Administrator
- Install and configure oracle database on production, backup and test servers. 2. Ensure high availability of the database and its communication with the T24 banking software for user connections.
• Work with OS & Network Management team to ensure that the associated hardware resources are allocated to the databases.
• Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to help make decisions regarding resource management.
• Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle Support team and third partiesas appropriate through their helpdesk.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the database by installing patches/upgrades.
• Support and maintain all the databases to ensure optimum performance.
• Responsible for performing restoration of backups. 10. Responsible for the recoverability of databases in case of emergency.
• Investigate and resolve critical helpdesk issues.
• Assist in carrying out home-keeping activities such as Close of Business.
• Support RCBs on Saturday Banking operations
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisors.
Recruitment Of Information Security Officer
- Ensure protection of information assets.
• Implement key regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Review the security measures of networks, systems and applications to detect vulnerabilities.
• Remediate security incidents
• Provide guidance on information security topics, policies and controls.
• Participate in development and implementation of appropriate and effective mitigate identified threats and risks.
• Perform regular patch and access control management.
• Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions