Here is the ongoing Ashesi University Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Ashesi University Job vacancies for Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Communications Officer At Ashesi University
- Manage design and supervise production and timelines of digital and print communications, including annual fundraising report, email newsletters, fundraising brochures, event invitations, student profiles, and solicitation letters.
- Maintain Ashesi University Foundation website, and curate content which will include photos, video and articles.
- Support Ashesi University’s social media, focusing on opportunities for engaging donors and highlighting impact of philanthropy at Ashesi.
- Manage multiple email inboxes and help welcome new friends to the Ashesi community by email, identifying ways to engage them in our work.
- Ensure donors receive communication from Ashesi after every gift.
- Work closely with other staff members to execute fundraising events, including event promotion, managing responses and RSVPs, and sending post-event communication.
Recruitment Of Communications & Public Relations (PR) Coordinator At Ashesi University
- Oversight on ensuring a consistent public image of the initiative. Serving as external and public relations contact
- Liaise with Ashesi University’s public relations department to ensure brand fit and consistency
- Manage all communications in and out of the office. Including liaising with and reporting to board and other stakeholders
- Recommend the implementation plan and communications goals for the various stakeholders of the initiative including: funders, Ashesi University and boards, and social media audience
- Develop and manage communications timelines and monitoring and evaluation framework and feedback loops
- Coordinate communications flow to and from universities across the continent
- Manage administrative and communications interns and stakeholders including all vendors and developers
- Manage all brand elements and outputs used in all communications, including in emails, marketing, speeches, presentations, announcements, manuscripts, and publications to ensure consistency with brand
- Manage the communications outlets: Website, LMS, Mailchimp, Social media, Main email account
- Set yearly, quarterly, and weekly goals and targets in meeting with the director, and coordinate with communications team
- Manage the preparation, and submission of the unit’s budget, fund requests, and financial reporting
- Any additional assignments by the Director as relates to the role
Recruitment Of Research and M&E Coordinator At Ashesi University
- Work with the Director to set and define the 10-year M&E framework and priorities of the Education Collaborative
- Designing and implementing the M&E activities of the initiative as set within the strategic goals
- Ensure the continued quality and relevance of the monitoring and evaluation system design
- Monitor the project activities on a regular basis, providing reports as needed to Director and board for strategic decision making
- Coordinate with the programs and communications teams in tracking and evaluating activities on schedule
- Assist the Director in preparing quarterly and annual reports on progress of the initiative
- Work with the Director to set and define the research and publications goals and priorities of the Education Collaborative
- Develop plan to track and collect data on innovations in programs and activities within the network
- Manage the system to engage other universities in the network to produce research outputs for the Education Collaborative repository
- Present data analysis outputs in formats for researchers to access for further study
- Develop manuscripts for publication on Education Collaborative’s website and through the network
- Apply to research grants to support small scale research on the core areas of the Education Collaborative’s yearly goals