Recruitment Of Accountant At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is recruiting for Accountants to augment its staff.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Ongoing Nestle Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment At Reputabe Organization
- Recruitment Of Health Program Coordinator At Ghana Health and Education Initiative
- Recruitment Of IT Auditor At NFORTICS 2020
- AngloGold Ashanti Recruitment
- Check Out All Available Jobs Here >>> All Available This Month <<<
- Bookkeeping – Use software to process transactions and prepare basic financial statement that comply with accounting standards.
- Tax Compliance – Prepare and reconcile withholding tax, VAT, levies and corporate tax accruals.
- Client Service – Maintain relations with and provide service to client.
- Reporting & Analysis – Prepare internal and external financial statement and analysis; advise clients on implication.
- Technology – Use technology to streamline and perform work; set up clients on system and train them to use.
- Strong accounting background
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- An ability to put concepts into practice in a relevant way
- Strong IT skills – MS office (intermediate) and accounting software e.g. Xero or QuickBooks
- Good oral and written communication
- A professional attitude to work.
- An environment that supports learning
- Opportunity to work with a variety of software
- Opportunity to work with clients
- An appreciation of the business context in which accounting works
- A first degree in a business or non business course
- Must be a student or an affiliate of ACCA, and passed the Advanced Performance Management paper (Essential) with no or at least 1
- year working experience. This is an entry level position.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should first visit : Accountant At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Portal
- Then review the details of the job
- Then click on the apply button below the page
- The Accountant At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA application form will appear
- Read the instructions on the page and fill the Accountant At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA application form
- Application are to submitted not later than 9th April 2020.