Apply for 600 Australian National University Scholarships. Australian National University (ANU) is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for International students. Domestic and overseas students are both eligible for this scholarship. Study Master Degree & Ph.D. Degree in any courses is available. Applicants must be fluent in English. ANU is located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. It is one of the World’s Top University.
A wide range of fields of study options is available for international students to Undertake Master’s Degree programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Australia. Australian Government Research Scholarship is one of the Top Highest scholarships in the world.
The duration of ANU Scholarship is 2 years & the Doctoral Degree scholarship is 4 years. Australia is currently the Third most Popular Destination for international students to Study.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Apply: GETFund Scholarship Application Form
- Apply: GNPC Scholarship Application For All Ghanaians
- MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About Australian Scholarships For International Students
Each year the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training provides funding to Universities to award scholarships to domestic and international students undertaking Higher Degree Research programs.
Australian National University (ANU) currently conducts two annual central scholarship rounds which includes the AGRTP, the University Research Scholarship and a few other centrally managed scholarships.
- Round 1 is split into two parts, one for international candidates and one for domestic candidates with separate deadlines (31 August for international candidates and 31 October for domestic candidates each year). Round 1 is for commencements from the following year (January through to the end of March), however current candidates who recently commenced (enrolled typically for less than a year full-time equivalent) can also be considered by completing the ‘Request for a current ANU student to be considered for a HDR Scholarship form‘.
- Round 2 has a deadline of 15 April and is typically a smaller round with commencement or take up of the scholarship up to the end of August of the same year.
ANU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. A list of benefits is given below:
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel and removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Thesis allowance
- Dependant child allowance (International students only).
- Paid medical, maternity and parental leave (See sections 51-68 of the Research Training Program Scholarships Procedure)
- Suspension of Scholarship (See sections 43-48 of the Research Training Program Scholarships Procedure)
List of Available Courses
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- Domestic or International Student both are eligible.
- Applicants must have Bachelors’s Degree.
- Applicant’s academic record must be good
- Applicants must have English Language Requirements.
Application Procedures: How to apply
Commencing students: First contact the education institution of your course and ask how to apply for the scholarship.
all eligible candidates will be considered. Note to ensure you are considered please ensure you select the appropriate boxes in the admissions application form to note that you are interested in being considered for any available scholarships.
Continuing students: Please complete and return the “Request for a Current ANU Student to be Considered for a HDR Scholarship” form to your Academic College.
Candidates are ranked and scholarships are awarded based on a competitive ranking process, to the top ranked candidates, subject to evidence they meet merit-based selection criteria, and subject to confirmation of a qualified supervisor, space and resources being available, in an area of research that is aligned with ANU research strategy.
In order to be considered for this scholarship in Round 1, International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by 31 October. Applications must be complete by the Scholarship deadline, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, in order to be considered in the scholarship ranking process.
Deadlines for scholarship rounds
|Scholarship round||Admission application closing date||Scholarship commencement date|
|2021 Round 2 Domestic and International onshore|
(currently residing in Australia)*
|Closing 15 April 2021||Up to 31 August 2021|
|2022 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2021||1 Jan 2022 – 31 March 2022|
|2022 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2021||1 Jan 2022 – 31 March 2022|
|2022 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2022||Up to 31 August 2022|