Here are the BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Conditions And Guidelines as stated by the Ghana Education Service (GES)
This to help applicants avoid errors in the selection of schools for the School Placement. GES is therefore directing all heads of JHS to take note of the following.
The BECE SHS School Selection And Placement policy guidelines aims at ensuring the smooth placement and Selection of Senior High Schools for BECE candidates.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Button Below This Article.
- BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Assisted Placement Centers And Redress Mechanism
- Check BECE Placement And Buy E-Voucher Plus All Details
BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Conditions And Guidelines
Below are the new guidelines on how schools are to be selected as released by The Ministry of Education (MoE) in collaboration with the Ghana Education Service (GES)
All Candidates with assistance from parents and school authorities should observe the following:
- Candidates Must choose Five (5) schools (1st to 5th choice)
- Candidates Must select programmes and accommodation in each school of choice.
- You must list choices 1 to 4 in order of preference
- Your 5th choice must be from category D. Choice five (5) must be the candidates’ Catchment area day school which is the Category D compulsory day school. Which implies that the compulsory day school is now restricted to candidates’ 5th Choice.
- You May select Four (4) choices from category C and One (1) from category D
- You Cannot select more than Two (2) schools from category B
- You Cannot select more than One (1) schools from category A
- If you desire to pursue purely technical programmes may select all 1st – 4th schools from Technical or Vocational category, category E and must still select the 5th choice from category D.
- Candidates must arrange their choices in order of preference