Here is the BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures. Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to inform the general public particularly parents, candidates and teachers that the sensitization and education on this year’s guidelines for school selection into Senior High Schools (SHSs) will commence tomorrow Tuesday 1st September . This was made known by the GES head of public relations, Cassandra Twum Ampofo on Monday, August .
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Button Below This Article.
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Assisted Placement Centers And Redress Mechanism
- Check BECE Placement And Buy E-Voucher Plus All Details
Table of Contents
BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures
- The exercise will take place in all the respective Regional, District Education Directorates and schools. This was made known with the statement: ”The management wishes to inform the Stakeholders to watch out for infographics, shorts videos in nine Ghanaian languages, flyers and physical presence of officers in all schools to embark on the sensitization drive.” The GES Said.
BECE SHS School Selection And Placement
- Management further informs stakeholders that the selection of schools is scheduled from Monday 21st September to Saturday 31st October.
- Parents and guardians are particularly advised to take a keen interest in the selection of schools processes and be involved for a smooth Placement this year.
BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Short Code
- There would be an opportunity for candidates to text to a short code and confirm their school choices before actual Placement will be done.
- Details of the shortcode will be made available in due course.
Check And Download GES SHS Selection Register And Procedures
Click the link below to Check And Download the GES SHS Selection Register