BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences. Job Title: Trade Marketing – Ghana
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The Trade Marketing Manager, Ghana & Cameroon Clusters plays a key role in the following:
- Own the Annual Trade Marketing Plan: put in place a yearly promotional and activity calendar for Trade Marketing initiatives to improve sales fundamentals in his clusters.
- In-store Excellence: track in-store fundamentals with different partners, including the Key Account Manager and BIC Distributors teams.
- In-store Promotions: The Trade Marketing Manager, Ghana & Cameroon Clusters has the responsibility of designing tailored trade promotions for key customers based on shopper profiling (i.e.: Shaver Display and Win program execution, follow-up, and post-analysis).
- Category Management: develop category captainship in the growing modern trade channels across his clusters.
3. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Recommend, develop, and implement consistent Annual Trade Marketing Plans to build and grow BIC Stationery, Lighter & Shaver categories in his clusters, maximizing growth and profit and ensuring achievement of Trade Marketing Objectives.
- Manage the implementation of the trade marketing activities for BIC Stationery, Lighter & Shaver which implies working closely with Line Manager, local Business Development Managers and Distributors to achieve the budget.
- Develop and analyze reports and demonstrate an understanding of the market, categories, competitors, and customers.
- Identify key issues, trends, and opportunities to increase sales and help in growing the West Africa business in volume and value.
- Monitor and recommend the Stationery, Lighter & Shaver trade marketing budgets for managed countries.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and execute plans accordingly.
- Supports West Africa Senior Marketing Manager by:
- Appraising Ghana & Cameroon clusters Trade Marketing initiatives by communicating on them via Flash reports, Yammer, Newsletters…
- Training BIC / Distributors teams when needed.
- R= Required D = Desired
R- 5+ years of Trade Marketing experience in FMCG company
D- Working previously within Ghana and Cameroon is a significant plus
R- Marketing or Sales degree / diploma or equivalent – BAC+5
R- Speaks fluent English and French
R- Proficient in the use of MS Office including advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word.
R- Exposure to external agencies (merchandising, animation, print and POSM agencies / suppliers)
D- An experience / internship in Sales or Account Management and in Marketing is also valuable
D- Managerial experience is highly valuable
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : BIC Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the BIC Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021