Here is the Brief Report From The Ges Workshop For Headmasters, Headmistress, Asstant Heads of Academic & head of departments ( H.O.d’s ) concerning the Senior High School ( SHS ) second semester reopening and activities. This information has been published in the Daily Graphic, 19th December, 2019 page 23.
1.All Form 3 Students and the Form Teachers will return to School starting from 5th January, 2020 for academic works till end of WASSCE,May-June 2020 exam is over. This is the intervention Period.
2. First and Second years will come to school starting from 1st March, 2020 for all single track schools until 28th August, 2020**with one week break for resting *(6months in school)
3. Form 3&1 both green and gold shall resume come January 5,2020. While form two will resume in march The intervention fee per student as discussed is Gh 75.00 Plsss share the information across all teaching platforms to get to the students especially the form two double track schools
Lecture at the Workshop
All teachers are to adopt good teaching skills or strategies of teaching to meet students individual needs to enable them pass their WASSCE exams successfully.
This intervention strategies should be categorized into 3 parts called Tier,1 Tier 2 and Tier 3
(Details of these will be given to you when we meet in school)
Assessment of students
All teachers should make sure all your students score high marks in their Assignments and End of term exams
Your targets should be 100% and the least person should score 80% minimum, if you are not achieving this, then you need to adopt *ability teaching intervention tier 1,2 and tier 3)
Little information was given on this issue because government is still engaging all the stakeholders on the best option going forward.But the assurance is that intervention money will be paid but the formula for sharing will be different from last year( May be every school will be left to draw their own formula suitable for them based on consensus.
Teacher absenteeism. Laziness on the part of students and teachers, Indiscipline in schools, intimidation, Lack of facilities, TLMs, Time constraint. Financial difficulties etc were identified as some of the causes of poor performance in WASSCE Results and teachers should be the change maker and brighten the corner where you are.
Field Data Collectors Needed For The Population Census; How To Apply . Read More.
Get a TIN Number Instantly, Online Procedures, TIN Checker. Read More.
Download NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions for the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 year batch.
Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures 2019 / 2020. Read More
Application procedures used for the initial recruitment. Read More.
GES Non Teaching Staff Application procedures. Read More.
Download The New GES Syllabus For All Subjects Here. Download
- Ongoing Parliamentary Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...