Here is the currently ongoing British Council Ghana recruitment 2020 and how to apply. Various vacancies has been opened at British Council Ghana as stated below.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment
- New Entry Level Vacancies at Nestle Ghana
- Massive Recruitment Of Sales Agents At Allianz Life
- Client Service Officers Needed at VisionFund Ghana
- Records Keepers and Storekeepers Urgently Needed at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Japan Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Ghana Railway Development Authority (GRDA) Recruitment
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
Recruitment Of Exams Invigilators at British Council Ghana
- To ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
- The post holder will be part of Ghana Exams team. The post holder will be part of a wider pool of test day personnel, contracted to support the delivery of a variety of tests on behalf of the British Council across various locations in the country. The post holder will be required to work very closely with a team of other test day personnel and test day service providers.
Recruitment Of IELTS Examiners at British Council Ghana
- We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners. You will conduct one to one interviews with IELTS candidates to assess their spoken English according to set requirements, and assess written scripts produced by candidates under exam conditions.
- We are keen to build excellence in language assessment in Ghana through the recruitment of qualified and motivated professionals.
- Examiners are recruited on a casual basis and are expected to examine at least ten sessions a year at regular intervals
- IELTS examinations regularly take place at our locations in Ghana
- Training of successful candidates will be after shortlisting.
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a respective vacancy above for application instructions