Here is the ongoing Cape Coast Technical University recruitment and how to apply. Cape Coast Technical University is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Junior Library Assistant
- Acquisition and ordering of library materials;
- Placing orders for library materials:
- Sorting serials for direction to various parts of the library;
- Cataloguing and classification of library materials;
- Circulation of materials: and
- Provision of assistance to readers.
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistants & Clerks
- Training and supervision:
- Covering of meetings,
- Preparation and typing reports,
- Keeping confidential files;
- Maintenance of discipline; and
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Recruitment Of ICT Assistants At Cape Coast Technical University
- Supervising the construction and maintenance of the Technical Universities ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and Internet operations;
- Making detailed plan to accomplish ICT management and technical goals;
- Organising and supervising subordinate ICT-related staff,
- Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites; and
- Training of ICT related staff
Recruitment Of Nurses At Cape Coast Technical University
- Checking and recording vital signs;
- Orientation and education of patients;
- Plan and undertake health promotion programmes;
- Counselling and administration of medications to patients, according to the prescription instructions;
- Provide First Aid and first line emergency treatment in the absence of the medical officer and inform him of the condition;
- Carry out clinical procedures such as wound dressing, IM injection and injury treatment;
- Prepare monthly clinic reports for Resident Medical Officer’s review;
- Ensure standard Clinic infection control procedures; and
- Medically escort critically ill patients to referral hospitals.
Recruitment Of Technical Supporting Staff / Technicians
- Performs the duties of Technician at a higher level of responsibility; and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the appropriate
- Repair and maintenance of equipment;
- Repairs and maintenance of scientific equipment;
- Providing technical assistance to staff engaged on research projects;
- Preparation of experiments for teaching and learning; and
Recruitment Of Drivers At Cape Coast Technical University
- Ensuring cleanliness of vehicles
- Supervision of subordinate staff
- Repairs, maintenance and smooth running of the University’s vehicles
Recruitment Of Security Guards
- The Security Guard shall be responsible for safeguarding life and property on campus.
- The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and fairness.
- He/She shall assist the day-to-day administration of the security
Recruitment Of Pharmacists & Lab Technicians
- Supervise work of Pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy staff to optimize service quality,
- Train new pharmacy employees and schedule shifts.
- Supervise the compounding, labelling and dispensing of medicines and other pharmaceutical products,
- Implement an efficient drug supply management system,
- Review and dated therapeutic Incompatibilities,
- Ensure proper storage of medicines, including prescription drugs and controlled substances;
- Advise customer on the recommended use, dosage, drug interactions and potential side-effect of medicines;
- Promote patient safety by promptly reporting adverse drug effects, medication errors and other quality issues; and
- Advise management periodically on activities and performance of the pharmacy.
Recruitment Of Accountant & Internal Auditor
- Oversee the duties of Chief Accounting Assistant
- Perform the duties of Assistant Accountant at a lower level of responsibility.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance in the discharge of administrative duties,
- Manage the assets (e g. computers, files, furniture, cabinets etc.) under the control of the Office
- Provide inputs for preparation of Finance Office budget: and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Recruitment Of Assistant Registrar
- Oversee the duties of the Chief Administrative Assistant
- Perform the duties of an Assistant Registrar at a lower level of responsibility
- Manage the assets (e.g. computers, files, furniture. cabinets. etc.) under the control of the office
- Provide inputs for the preparation of Registry Budget
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply