Disability Support Worker At CareChoice. We’ve been supporting people with a disability since 2007. Specialising in 24-hour disability programs for individuals with multiple and complex needs, we’re proud to be a trusted and registered service provider with the NDIA, TAC, DHHS and Worksafe. Our values are flexibility, honesty, reliability and responsiveness.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The Opportunity
Due to continuous and exciting growth, we’re currently recruiting for multiple Disability Support Workers to join our team throughout Melbourne Metropolitan. As the newest member to our team, you’ll be responsible for providing quality services and safeguards to our Participants to promote opportunities for meaningful participation and active inclusion in society.
A day in the life as a Disability Support Worker with CareChoice, may see you supporting our Participant with:
- Domestic and Personal care
- Transportation assistance
- Academic support
- Medication management
- Building on individual strengths and enabling individuals to reach their goals
As a passionate, reliable and experienced Disability Support Worker, you’ll have experience with providing quality care services, implementing behavioural strategy supports and building rapport with Participants. Ideally, you’ll have a:
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent (desirable)
- Valid Driver’s Licence with access to a comprehensively insured vehicle (desirable)
Benefits & Culture
CareChoice is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a CareChoice employee, benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Access to our Care4U employee hub providing discounts with major retailers
- Monthly Recognition & Reward for Employee of the Month
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. So, don’t delay, apply today. For further information, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected] .
Employment with CareChoice is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional Reference Checks, Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- You will be asked to create an account if you do not have one
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021