Here is the Official Ghana Statistical Service Population Census Website census2021.statsghana.gov.gh. The Ghana Statistical Service Population Census Website census2021.statsghana.gov.gh has been launched to consolidate all information and updates concerning the GSS Population and Housing Census 2021
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GSS Interview Questions and Answers
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Procedure
- Check And Download GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List)
- GSS PHC Commencement, Interviews, Training Date And Schedule
Ghana Statistical Service Population Census Website
- Click the following link to access the Official Ghana Statistical Service Population Census Website is : https://census2020.statsghana.gov.gh/
About Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Populatio and Housing Census (PHC) Website
- The publicity and preparation campaign Countdown to the Population and Housing Census has been launched in Accra by the Vice President.
- The launch was to prepare the citizenry for this most important national programme of gathering data on the population and housing situation in Ghana.
- This year’s PHC will make use of technological innovations instead of the traditional means.
Population Census 2021 Date
- The 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC), begins on the night of Sunday 27th June. This will be the first fully digital census, which will use tablets for data capture instead of traditional paper questionnaires.
- It will also use GPS to capture the location of all structures, and employ interactive area maps for accurate identification of enumeration and the provision areas”, he stated.
- This will see the implementation, for the first time, data linkage technology that is intended to harmonize and improve statistics in the West Africa subregion.
- The implementation of the Harmonizing and Improving Statistics in West Africa Project (2020−2024) is to ensure efficient data production through cooperation and partnership with National Statistics Offices of seven West African countries as well as 20 MDAs.