Home Base TV in collaboration with the Municipal Education Directorate is rolling out e teaching and learning programme for the benefit of Basic 1 to JHS 3 pupils/students who are currently at home:
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or join our Students Group For Enquiries and Updates. Here is the Group: >>> Icampusgh And Tertiary Admission Forum <<
- Education Minister Appeals To Internet Service Providers Not To Charge Access To Educational Materials
- Government To Provide Free Distance Education Technology For Universities Due To The Pandemic
- How To Access And Use The Ministry of Education Online Learning (Study) Platform For SHSG
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
- Electoral Commission Begins Payment Of Electoral Officials
- Check And Download GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted Applicants (Enumerators List) 2020 And Schedule
Schedule Of The Home Base TV E Learning Programme
1. Lower Primary: 10 am – 11 am
2. Upper primary: 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
3. JHS : 4. 30 to 5 30 pm (Each day) The lessons are very interactive as children are allowed to send questions to a dedicated whatsup number during each lesson. Kindly draw the attention of your children/wards to the programme.
The Joy Learning Channel
Alternativey, SHS students can access the joy learning channel. The channel focuses is on teaching and learning the SHS curriculum.
The Joy Learning channel has been divided into schedule for SHS 1, 2, and 3 classes. Currently the Channel has launched with a focus on airing all core and come elective subjects.
Below is the schedule and time of broadcast;
Monday To Friday
- Form 1 – (6:30am,1pm, 4:30pm)
- Form 2 – (8:30am,2pm,6pm
- Form 3 – (10am, 3pm,7pm)
- There will be a recap of all the lessons from 7am to 7:30pm on weekends.
This will be aired on the various Multimedia television channels.