Here is the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form Portal and how to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Apply: GNPC Scholarship Application For All Ghanaians
- MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- Online Ghana Passport Application, Renewal And Replacement Procedures
- TIN Number Registration At No Cost; Download Form, Online Procedures, TIN Checker
About Chinese Government Scholarship
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat in collaboration with the Chinese Government advertises the Chinese Government Scholarship for the next academic year.
Chinese Government Scholarships awards are tenable in Universities in the Republic of China for the next academic year.
The Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC) has adopted the online application system were applicants are required to apply electronically and submit the application to the CSC before 31st January.
The online system would generate a unique serial for each applicant. The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is required to facilitate the application process.
Chinese Government Scholarship ELIGIBILITY
- The Chinese Government Scholarship is for Masters and PhD levels of study and applicants should satisfy the
- Applicants must Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana
- Master’s degree programme applicants must be first degree holders (at least 2nd Class Upper or better) in relevant field of study.
- Doctoral studies applicants should have at least 2nd Class (Upper) and a relevant Master’s degree in related/relevant field of study.
- You must not be above 35 years for Master’s Degree and 40 years for Doctoral studies.
- You must Be medically fit
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply
Subject Areas / University of Preference
Applicants are to check University and preferred courses of study by the following procedures
- First visit the following website and select a choice of University, the location and preferred courses of study will be displayed: www.campuschina.org/universities/index.html
Application Procedures: How To Apply
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship you need unique serial., follow the steps below to apply:
- First visit the ‘CSC Study in China’’ website at http://www.campuschina.org
- Then click the ‘Scholarship Application for Students’’ button
- If the page is in Chinese, Click on “English” to translate the page to English
- Then click on the “New User? Create an Account” button
- You can as well create an account directly here https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register
- If the page is in Chinese, Click on English to translate the page to English
- After creating an account visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login to login
- Then commence the application process by filling the China Government Scholarship application form with the required details.
- The system would then generate a unique serial for you.
- You will then use the unique serial to Continue the application process with the steps below
Chinese Government Scholarship Application Submission To Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
- After acquiring your unique serial, you should apply in writing and submit hard copy of completed Application Form and requisite documents such as
- certified copies of academic certificates and transcript,
- Study plan and Research proposal of 800 words as well as 2 recommendation letters from Professors or Associate Professors,
- Copy of birth certificate,
- One (1) passport size photograph,
- Copy of National Service Certificate, Curriculum Vitae,
- Recent bio-data of passport with validity later than March 1, 2022
- Further, applicants are also requested to submit the following documents if applicable:
- Pre-admission letter from a Chinese Government Scholarship universities
- Language qualification certificate eg. HSK Certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report.
- Completed Application Form and requisite documents should be sent by post to the following postal address:
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX M75
Chinese Government Scholarship Application Deadline / Closing Date
- All Applications must reach the Secretariat not later than Friday, 22nd January.
- Note that the awards are very limited and therefore only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria would be invited for interview.
- Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE, no Individual, Group or Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.