Job Title: Customer Operations Lead, Business Accounts. Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems. The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product and Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
Customer Operations Leads, Business Accounts serve as the first point of contact for addressing and resolving questions and issues for our business customers. This is a critical role to ensuring quality support for our most loyal customers.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing customer support to the best of your ability by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deeper understanding of their needs for a digital wallet service
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat
- Proactively identifying patterns in the user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make their lives easier
- Dealing with tricky payments-related queries; investigating missing bank, mobile money, card, and other various transaction types and helping manage customers with their Chipper onboarding
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers’ feedback and feature requests to the product teams. Plus, being the first point of call for customer complaints to make sure that they are treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns
Qualifications You Will Need
- 1-3 years in a customer service role, ideally within financial services, telecommunications, or other digital products
- Experience working with business/priority customers or High Net Worth Individuals
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communications
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Chipper Cash Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Chipper Cash Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 17 March. 2021