Here is the official College Of Education Portal for admissions into all the forty-six (46) Colleges Of Education In Ghana .
This article guides you on how to access the College Of Education Portal for the purpose of applying for College Of Education admissions or checking College Of Education Admission List, College Of Education Admission Status or to print College Of Education Admission Letter.
- If you want to be updated with your admission list and status or for general College Of Education updates, provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section and Join Our FACEBOOK DISCUSSIOM GROUP
- If you have enquiries, let us know in the comments section
- Share with the whatsapp button below the page
How To Access College Of Education Admission Portal
- To begin the College Of Education Admission Portal checking procedures, Visit the College Of Education portal: admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Then enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin that you used for the application process
- Afterwards, click on the “Login” button to access the admission portal dashboard
How To Apply For College of Education Admission Forms
- First make payment of Two Hundred Cedis (GHC200.00) into the Colleges of Education Account at any branch of Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- You can well as make payment through mobile money on the following networks: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- After payment, you will be given the following information: A Personal Identification Number (PIN) and An Admission Application Serial Number.
- Then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific stated there to fill the online application form.
- You would then have to select three Colleges of your choice for your program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Kindly note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, you will then have to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the applicant’s first College you chose in step 5.
- You will then receive an SMS (text message) confirming your application, So make sure you provided the correct phone numbers when filling the online application form.
- You will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS when your application is processed. As such if you do not receive such notifications then it to means that your applications was unsuccessful.
- Also note that the Colleges will check results and details you provide, from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. If you submitted fake or falsified documents in support of your applications you will face legal consequences.
- Check What To Do Next After Applying: >>> What To Do Next After Appying <<<
How To Check College Of Education Admission List
- Start by visiting the Admission List portal at: http://admission.ebitsapps.com
- Then enter the applicant ID and pin you used for the registration
- Afterwards click on the sign in button to access your College Admission List
- Check What To Do Next After Checking Your Admission List
How To Check College Of Education Admission Status
- Begin by visiting the official Admission Status portal at: https://admissionsghana.com/
- Then select the admission year from the drop down list
- Afterwards choose your college of education you applied for
- Then click on the Check Admission list button to check your college of education Admission Status
How To Check College Of Education Admission Letter
- You can as well visit the official Admission Letter portal at: https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh/
- Then check the menu for a link to the to check your Admission Letter
College Of Education Admission List
|Check Admission List For All Colleges Of Education||Admission Year||Check Admission Status|
|Check B.Ed. Early Grade Education Admission List||current||Check Admission Status|
|Check B.Ed. Primary Education Admission List||current||Check Admission Status|
|Check B.Ed. JHS Education Admission List||current||Check Admission Status|
|Check Admission List For All Colleges Of Education||current||Check Admission Status|
What To Do Next After Checking College Of Education Admission Portal
After checking College Of Education Admission List for the next academic year,
- Check the official College Of Education Freshers Information
- After Checking The College Of Education E-Learning Portal.
Well done if your name is among the successful candidates in the College Of Education admission list .
Official Admission List, Status, Letter For All Colleges Of Education In Ghana
Click on a link below to access your preferred Admission List, Status, Letter for all colleges of education
College Of Education Portal 2022/2023/2024, College Of Education Admission Portal, 2022/2023/2024