The 46 Public Colleges of Education in Ghana are expected to begin their Second Semester lectures and academic activities online. This would include online assessment.
All level 100 students of Colleges of Education are expected to begin the course work of their Second Semester online and assessment conducted online as well due to the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic, which has led to closure of most educational institution in Ghana and across the Globe.
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
- WASSCE 2020 To Be Replaced By University Entrance Exams
A notice sighted by avenuegh.com, directs all level 100 students to acquire active mobile devices with telegram app to start online lessons and assignments from next week as lessons would resume on Telegram and Whatsapp.
The students have also been informed that they shall use their course group WhatsApp platforms and be assigned, course tutors.
After the release of course outline on Monday, March 30, 2020, classes would be put into groups and assigned course tutors.
Some colleges of education have however already started their online learning by using the app called “ZOOM” which every lecture comes with a code or ID. One cannot access the lecture when the code expires.
This comes after the directive of the President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo on closure of educational institutions, for which reason trainees could not report to commence the second semester.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...