The Institute of Industrial Research is one of the leading 13 Research Institutes of Ghana’s Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), the main Science and Technology Research and Development institution of Ghana.
As per its mandate, the Institute works towards creating opportunities to generate and increase incomes within the SMEs to contribute towards food security, foreign exchange earnings and applying cost-effective industrial technologies that are both environmentally friendly and commercially. The drive is people empowerment and poverty reduction
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research – Institute of Industrial Research (CSIR-IIR), East Legon, Accra is recruiting staff in the disciplines below.
PhD/MPhil/MSc are preferred. BSc holders with significant experience will also be considered.
1. Mechatronics Engineering
2. Automotive Engineering
3. Engineer/Machinist in CAD/CNC Manufacturing and 3D Printing
4. Foundry Operations/Technology
5. Mining and Minerals/Oil and Gas Engineering
5. Project Management
6. Computer Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Applicants should send applications to [email protected] and copy [email protected].
- Visit www.csir-iir.com or www.iir.csir.org.gh for more information.
Deadline for submission of application is 19th April, 2021.