As of April 14 2020, Ghana’s COVID 19 Confirmed Cases stands at a total of 636 from over 44,421 persons that have been tested. Regions with reported cases remain Greater Accra, Ashanti, Central, Eastern, Western, Volta, Northern, North East, Upper East, and Upper West regions.
If you want to check if you have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19: Download the GH COVID-19 Tracking app now.
- Download GH Covid 19 Tracker App For Ghana And How To Use It
- All About The GH Covid 19 App : Everything You Need To Know About The Covid 19 App
The breakdown of the COVID 19 Ghana Confirmed Cases now 636 April 14 2020
- 17 cases have been treated and reverted to negative on repeat tests and discharged,
- 605 cases have been categorised as mild disease and are on treatment 2 cases are categorised as moderate to severe cases,
- Zero in critical state currently and
- 8 deaths.