COY Hospital are recruiting for a Hospital Administrator. COY Hospital is looking for people who are passionate about exciting their clients, building meaningful relationships with the communities they serve. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where coordinating to make things happen and critical thinking is that which defines excellence? If you are, then we will want to talk to you. Our Hospital Administrator role exists to organize and deploy resources that support the delivery of best in class care to clients. COY is an equal opportunities employer located at Tema.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below this article.
- Ongoing Rwandan High Commission Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Healthcare Job Vacancies Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Absa Group Recruitment: Application Procedures
- Ongoing Vodafone Ghana Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Administrative, IT And Technical Vacancies Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Contributes to driving a customer first orientation throughout our facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the hospital and its facilities.
- Responsible for the prudent financial management in support of revenue generation.
- Develop sustainable internal & external relationships in support of our mission.
- Responsible for talent development & employee engagement.
- Responsible for driving compliance with regulation that stimulates client/regulator confidence in COY.
- Demonstrable people management skills, high impact customer service orientation, financial planning and organising skills
Job Qualification and experience
- A bachelors / master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (preferred).
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and Health regulations.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and Qualified applicants should send their CV and a motivation letter of not more than 90 words to the followingemail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of application is April 27, 2020..