DAAD Germany Scholarship
Apply for DAAD Germany Government Scholarship. DAAD German Scholarship is available to pursue Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. in Any Academic fields. Applicants belong to Any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship in Germany. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World. All expenses are Fully Sponsored by the German Government.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
Why German Scholarship ar the Most Famous scholarship? because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros in this scholarship. German universities are Tuition-Free.
DAAD is the largest support organziation. The Total Number of Programs is like Masters/MPhil (34 Programs), MBA (One Year Program), LLM (One Program), and Ph.D. (Two Ph.D. Programs only). There is No separate Application Required. The Full Detailed Information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is given below.
DAAD Germany Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- FinancialCoverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a German Scholarship for International Students. Daad is responsible to bear all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident and Personal Liability Insurance Cover.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
List of Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV(please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation(with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation(the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendationfrom your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employmentfrom the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary), (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested persons should visit : DAAD Germany Scholarship Portal
- Then click on the “Application Procedure” tab
- Then select your country and type of scholarship to begin the application
Am interested in applying for scholarships in DaDa Germany to further my education in degree.