Here is the ongoing Dawa Industrial Zone (DIZ) Ghana recruitment and how to apply. Dawa Industrial Zone is recruiting for Mechanical Technicians. Job Title: Mechanical Technicians. The Mechanical Technicians will assist in designing, testing, perfecting and maintaining products, machinery, equipment and production plant. Location: Dawa Industrial Zone
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Massive NGO Vacancies At Friends of the Nation (FoN) Ghana
- New Vacancies at Daily Graphic – Graphic Communications Group
- Ongoing Jobs At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Massive Recruitment Of Health Professionals At Sahel Health Ghana Limited
- Engineering And Mining Jobs at Kinross Gold Corporation
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Massive Teaching And Eduation Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
• To test and inspect mechanical devices and systems available (PLC’s, batching plant, vehicles).
• Conduct preventive, corrective and planned maintenance
• Continuous assessment to ensure and improve conditions of plant and machinery at ATC/Q (this is to prevent production defect)
• Prepare weekly maintenance plan/schedule
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests resulting from a corrective maintenance by conducting a root cause analysis.
• Keeps both equipment and machinery operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
• Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
• Show expertise in working with team and independently.
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
• Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Mechanical Engineering / HND Mechanical Engineering
• 2 – 4 years work experience
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 06 October, 2020