Here is the ongoing Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment and how to apply. The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) is recruiting for the position of Security Manager at the DVLA HEAD OFFICE, ACCRA.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- New Vacancies at Daily Graphic – Graphic Communications Group
- Ongoing Jobs At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Massive Recruitment Of Health Professionals At Sahel Health Ghana Limited
- Engineering And Mining Jobs at Kinross Gold Corporation
- Governance Program Officers Urgently Needed
- New Vacancies At Grapic Communications Group
- Ministry Of Health Recruitment Of Nurses
- Massive Teaching And Eduation Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
Direct the Authority’s security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement physical security measures to protect assets and
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures and standards to minimize the risk associated with crime personnel of the Authority
- Conduct security and safety audits to ensure compliance
- Undertake investigation into security related incidents.
- Monitor and ensure the efficient functioning of Electronic Security Equipment (Biometric Access control systems, fire fighting equipment. CCTV system)
- Liaise with the local enforcement agencies to assist the Authority in any act of urgency
- Ensure the efficient functioning of Fire Safety Equipment Supervise the activities of and performance of the Zonal Officers.
- Monitor and ensure the efficient performance of the security guards.
- Advise management on security issues in respect of services provided by the Authority
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1st Degree in Social Science or security related disciplines from an accredited institution
- Professional qualification in Security Management,
- A Minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant work experience
- Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of crime management
- Strong Knowledge of security risk management. Knowledge in fire prevention and control
- Strong Report writing skills
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory abilities
- Strong Knowledge in Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis Good knowledge in contract negotiations Strong project and operations management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Computing and Financial Resource Management.
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Must Have A valid driver’s licence.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Applications can preferably be sent by post to the following postal address:
MANAGER, RESOURCING, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROAD
P O BOX 9379
DEADLINE: 18th September, 2020