Here is the ongoing Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority DVLA Recruitment and how to apply. The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) is recruiting for Director, Vehicle Inspection and Registration at its HEAD OFFICE, ACCRA.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Table of Contents
you will provide technical, operational and administrative direction for the performance of the DVLA’s Vehicle Inspection and Registration functions.
- Provide inputs for the formulation of policies relating to VIR functions of the Authority.
- Oversee the administration and supervision of work in the Division
- Ensure the implementation of programs, plans and activities of the Division
- Establish, monitor and review standards and methods for training of vehicle examiners
- Establish and review standards and guidelines for the establishment and examination of motor vehicle inspection centres Ensure the co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of operations of Vehicle Inspection Centres (VICs).
- Supervise the collation of annual and other periodic reports forthe Division
- Supervise the collation of inputs of the Division for the preparation of the annual budget of the Authority
- Appraise the performance of subordinate staff of the Division
- Coordinate the conduct of investigation into cases in respect of vehicles inspection and registration functions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of data on registered motorvehicles
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Auto/Agric. Engineering, Transport Planning & Engineering or other related disciplines from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification relevant work experience in the transport industry, five (5) years of which must be in a Senior Management position in a reputable organisation.
- Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable ethical leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Negotiating, Diplomacy, Lobbying and sourcing of funds.
- Strong knowledge in Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis.
- Good knowledge in contract negotiations.
- Strong project and operations management skills
- Good knowledge in financial, procurement and auditing and labour regulations. Strong problem solving skills.
- Organizational development and change management.
- Computing and financial resource management.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Applications can alternatively be sent to:
MANAGER, RESOURCING, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
DVLA – HEAD OFFICE
1 JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROAD
P.O. BOX 9379
KIA – ACCRA
NOT LATER THAN 24TH DECEMBER, 2020