The university of Cape coast started distribution of messages to successful applicants who have successfully selected their electives and study centres. All candidates who received their registration number and password are to log on to the UCC ELearning Portal.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
About The UCC E-Learning Portal
- Due to the covid 19, the UCC E-Learning Portal serves as the classrooms for all students
- The Portal is where every information concerning registration will be done.
- All learning every activities such as quizzes and assessments will take place on the UCC online Learning Portal
How To Login To The UCC Top Up E-Learning Portal
- It is after you have successfully selected your electives and study centres that you will receive your registration number and password to log in to the UCC E-Learning Portal.
- All applicants who received this message are to log on to the portal with the registration numbers given to them and the password.
- Follow the procedures below:
- First Log on to portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Then Enter your registration number and password sent to you by text message after the admission
- Finally Click The Click on login button