Here is the ongoing E.P College of Education recruitment and how to apply. E.P College of Education is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT At E.P College of Education
The Administrative Assistant shall perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executive nature including:
- Assisting the College Secretary in the performance of his/her duties
- Servicing of meetings.
- Preparation and typing of reports.
- Keeping of confidential files.
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superior.
Recruitment Of LIBRARY ASSISTANT At E.P College of Education
The Library Assistant shall perform various professional library duties including: cataloguing, supervising of a section of the College Library and training of subordinate staff among others.
Recruitment Of ICT ASSISTANT At E.P College of Education
The ICT Assistant shall assist the Chief ICT Assistant in the performance of his/her duties which includes:
- Supervising the construction and maintenance of the College ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and internet operations.
- Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals’
- Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT related staff.
- Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and system design, development of
computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet site.
Recruitment Of ASSISTANT SECRETARY At E.P College of Education
The Assistant Secretary will assist the College Secretary in all administrative, secretarial and personnel matters of the College.
Recruitment Of PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT At E.P College of Education
The Procurement Assistant shall perform duties relating to procurement of goods and services including:
- preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the College.
- assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the Procurement Act 2003 Act 663 as amended and any other regulatory framework.
- formulation of procurement plans and strategies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Principal of the College.
Recruitment Of AUDITING ASSISTANT At E.P College of Education
The applicant shall be involved in audit and accounting duties which include:
- Internal auditing in the department in the College
- Training of staff
- Supervision of the of subordinate staff
Recruitment Of CHIEF SECURITY At E.P College of Education
The Chief Security Officer shall be responsible for the overall administration of the safety and security needs and services of the College Community. These shall include:
- Exercising control over the Guards and all security personnel.
- Ensuring discipline among staff.
- Keeping the security situation under constant review for the safety and protection of the entire security situation.
- Advising management of the security situation and logistic need of the College.
Recruitment Of TUTORS At E.P College of Education
- Lecture students of E.P College of Education
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply