This announcement supersedes the previous publication on the same subject matter. To enable ECG convey transformers from Tema port to pokuase bsp (mida construction site), the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) Limited wishes to inform the general public, especially our cherished customers in the under listed areas that, to ensure safe conveyance of 145MVA transformers from the Tema Port to the Pokuase MIDA Bulk Supply Point (BSP) construction site, the Company will have to isolate some High Voltage overhead lines along the route.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- How To Use The ECG Mobile App (ECG Power) And Shortcode On Your Phone
- How To Buy ECG Prepaid Credit With Other Apps On Phone
ECG Load Shedding Schedule: List Of Areas To Be Effected
In this regard the following areas might experience brief interruption of power supply for NOT more than 20 minutes on each day of the exercise:
- Tema Community 1 site 17, site 18, community 8 and 9
- Parts of Ashiaman
- Parts of spintex road
- East Legon
- Manet Estates
- Action chapel
- Ghana Standards Board
- Madina jehovah Witness Camp
- Achimota School
- ACP Estates
- Pokuase Ridge
- Collinson Farms.
Time For The ECG Load Shedding
The conveyance of the transformers will take place on the following dates and between these times:
- Friday, 8th May, 2020 – 10:00pm to 1:00 am
- Sunday, 10th May, 2020 – 10:00pm to 1:00 am
- Tuesday, 12th May, 2020 – 10:00pm to 1:00 am
- Thursday, 14th May, 2020 – 10:00pm to 1:00 am