Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
About Edmodo Ghana
Edmodo Ghana is a Ministry of Education digital learning initiative designed to connect Ghanaian learners to their teachers and ensure continuity in their education.
Edmodo is an all-in-one solution for distance learning and hybrid learning. With accounts for admins, teachers, students, and parents, Edmodo brings all the members of the educational community in one place. Combining the tools you need (like quizzes, assignments, and messaging), with an easy-to-use interface, Edmodo allows you to create flexible educational spaces.
You will be able to join your school and create a digital classroom environment for your students.
How To Access And Use Edmodo Ghana Online Learning Platform For All Teachers And Learners
Step 1 : Create A School Account
- In order to create an account, you MUST have a valid School Code. Thus Your School Administration must have activated your school on Edmodo.
- Contact Your School Administration For School Code if they have
- If they haven’t, please provide them this link to get your school activated.
Step 2: Sign Up For A Teacher Account
- With a valid School Code, create your account by visiting this link to sign up for a Teacher Account.
Step 3: Complete The Sign Up Form
- Enter your email address, password, and School Code in the indicated fields to siign up.
Step 4: Complete The Registration
- Complete the registration process to finish creating your account.
- Let Your School Admin approve your request to join your school
Step 5: Complete The Registration
Begin exploring Edmodo and set up your first class.