The Electoral Commission of Ghana (EC)’s meeting and key training workshop is scheduled for 24th to 29th of April 2020 at the City Escape Hotel, Prampram in the Greater Accra Region.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Check: Electoral Commission Voters Register Exhibition On Phone SMS Short Code
- Check: Electoral Commission Voters Register Exhibition Date, SMS Short Code and Procedures
- Update On Electoral Commission Payment Of Allowance To Electoral Officers : Details Here
- Payment Of EC Officials Begins Today
- Electoral Commission Begins Payment Of Electoral Officials
Date And Schedule For The National Planning Meeting And Key Trainers Training On The Voter Registration Exercise
There will be national planning meeting and key training workshop at City Escape Hotel, Prampram in the Greater Accra Region on the 24th to 29th of April 2020, to prepare and plan for the forthcoming voter registration exercise. Regional Directors will be required to submit regional reports on the 2019 DLE.
The meeting will be attended by Commissioners, HQ Directors, Deputy Regional Directors, Deputy HQ Directors and some HQ senior officers. Participants will arrive a day before the meeting and leave a day after.
Due to the State’s directive on social gathering, the meeting will be conducted in three batches of twenty-five participants per batch and each batch will have two meeting days.