The Electoral Commission of Ghana (EC)’s meeting and key training workshop is scheduled for 24th to 29th of April 2020 at the City Escape Hotel, Prampram in the Greater Accra Region.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Update On Electoral Commission Payment Of Allowance To Electoral Officers : Details Here
- Recruitment Of SHS Teachers At Westfield Bridge College : How To Apply
- Apply For Government’s Scholarship Online: Application Procedures
- Ongoing Retail And Purchasing Jobs Recruitment – 5 Vacancies, SHS Minimum
- Ongoing Business And Administrative Jobs Recruitment – 9 Vacancies
- Ongoing Information Technology (IT) Jobs Recruitment – 3 Vacancies
Table of Contents
Date And Schedule For The National Planning Meeting And Key Trainers Training On The 2020 Voter Registration Exercise
There will be national planning meeting and key training workshop at City Escape Hotel, Prampram in the Greater Accra Region on the 24th to 29th of April 2020, to prepare and plan for the forthcoming voter registration exercise. Regional Directors will be required to submit regional reports on the 2019 DLE.
The meeting will be attended by Commissioners, HQ Directors, Deputy Regional Directors, Deputy HQ Directors and some HQ senior officers. Participants will arrive a day before the meeting and leave a day after.
Due to the State’s directive on social gathering, the meeting will be conducted in three batches of twenty-five participants per batch and each batch will have two meeting days.
Check if you have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19: Download the GH COVID-19 Tracking app now.
- Download GH Covid 19 Tracker App For Ghana And How To Use It
- All About The GH Covid 19 App : Everything You Need To Know About The Covid 19 App