A release circulating on social media platforms indicates that the Saboba District Electoral Commission (EC) is recruitng for temporal Election Officials for the upcoming Presidential and Parliamentary Elections on 7th December 2020.
You are required to submit ONLY one application through the link provided below. Submission of more than one application renders your application invalid. Starting and closing date for submission of applications is 1ST – 16TH OCTOBER, 2020. NOTE: PLEASE FILL THE FORM IN CAPs. THANK YOU!
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Update On Electoral Commission Payment Of Allowance To Electoral Officers : Details Here
- Electoral Commission (EC) Voters Register Exhibition SMS Short code
- Electoral Commission Voters Register Exhibition Date And Schedule
- Schedule For Electoral Commission(EC) Training On Voter Registration Exercise
- Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment Application Procedures
- Electoral Commission Of Ghana Interview Date And Schedule For Recruitment Of Electoral Officials
- Compilation Of Voters Register Not Cancelled New Date To Be Set
The release as sighted by avenuegh.com reads as follows:
Table of Contents
RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORAL ELECTION OFFICIALS
The Electoral Commission Ghana is hereby calling on interested persons to apply for the various positions listed below online via the link. https://forms.gle/wtTcrUgAZHWdY1yK8
To be recruited as temporal Election Officials for the upcoming Presidential and Parliamentary Elections on 7 th December 2020.
The submission of application online starts on Thursday 1st October 2020 and ends on Friday, 16th October 2020.
Also, note that shortlisted applicants would be required to attend selection interview which would be outlined in due course.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS CAN HENCEFORTH APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
➢ Presiding Officer (PO)
➢ Names Reference List officer (NRLO)
➢ Verification Officer (VO)
➢ Ballot Issuer (B.I)
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION/ INFORMATION MANDATORILY REQUIRED
❖ VALID VOTER ID NUMBER
❖ EXPERIENCE IN ELECTORAL WORK
❖ POLITICAL NEUTRALITY
BY: ELECTORAL COMMISSION, SABOBA
Note: All applications should be submitted online only. Thank you
Note that avenuegh is yet to verify this with the said district office.