The Electoral Commission of Ghana (EC) is recruiting for the 2020 Presidential and Parliamentary elections. This is as stated in a release sighted by Avenuegh.com. The release reads as follows:
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Update On Electoral Commission Payment Of Allowance To Electoral Officers : Details Here
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Extends Recruitment Deadline
- Electoral Commission Of Ghana Interview Date And Schedule For Recruitment Of Electoral Officials
- Electoral Commission (EC) Voters Register Exhibition SMS Short code
- Electoral Commission Voters Register Exhibition Date And Schedule
- Schedule For Electoral Commission(EC) Training On Voter Registration Exercise
- Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment Application Procedures
Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020 For Presidential and Parliamentary Elections
The Electoral Commission wishes to inform the public that for the conduct of the 2020 Presidential and Parliamentary elections, it is receiving applications from interested and qualified persons for the following positions:
- Presiding Officer
- Verification Officer
- Name reference List Officer
- Ballot Issuer
- Covid-19 Ambassador
- Applicants for the position of presiding officer, Name Reference list Officer, and verification officer must possess a first degree.
- Applicants for Covid -19 Ambassador position must possess WASSCE certificate .
- Applicants must have evidence of previous electoral working experience.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- interested and qualified persons should address their applications to the chairperson of the Electoral Commission and submit by email to the under-listed email addresses:
|Greater Accra||[email protected]|
|Volta Region||[email protected].gov.gh|
|Central Region||[email protected]|
|Western Region||[email protected]|
|Western-North Region||[email protected]|
|Ashanti Region||[email protected]|
|Oti Region||[email protected]|
|Northern Region||[email protected]|
|Savanna Region||[email protected]|
|North-East Region||[email protected]|
|Bono Region||[email protected]|
|Ahafo Region||[email protected]|
|Bono East Region||[email protected]|
|Eastern Region||[email protected]|
|Upper East Region||[email protected]|
|Upper West Region||[email protected]|
- Indicate the following in the application: the position you are applying for as well as the Region, District and constituency you wish to work in.
- Applications can be alternatively, submitted to the District offices of the Electoral Commission nationwide.
Application closing date: ongoing