Here is the ongoing Ethical Apparel Africa (Ghana) recruitment and how to apply. Ethical Apparel Africa (Ghana) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Technical Associate
- Support the development and progress of partner factories against a comprehensive technical action plan, ensuring continuous improvement to reach international standards of excellence. This includes training factory management on each element and helping them understand the need for rigorous standard operating procedures.
- Support the development of factories to understand Lean management principles and embed them into their operating models, in coordination with external Lean training initiatives in place.
- Assist in creating and sustaining standard operating procedures (SOP’s), quality manuals and training materials for internal EAA team and factories adopting a sustainable and participatory approach
- Work alongside the Technical Manager and the Factory Managers to identify skills gaps and training opportunities for both individuals and the factory as a whole (quality, industrial engineering etc)
- Ensure all technical information for production is correct, clearly communicated, and well understood by factory management prior to production start-up.
- Attend pre-production meetings and progressively provide hands-on support during bulk production to ensure quality requirements are met correctly the first time.
- Understand how to set up balanced production lines and ensure effective in-line/end-line quality checks at the factories
- Support the AQL’s on completed orders to release them for shipment according to EAA requirements.
- Attend post production meetings with the EAA team and factories to identify successes and learnings.
- Update the EAA system with all production reports, AQL reporting and post production reviews.
- Work alongside other trainers in the factory to contribute to the development of a complimentary training programme that enhances skills and avoids duplication
- Support the technical team on any other relevant projects
Recruitment Of Technical Apparel Production Experts
- For each factory work with them on a continuous improvement technical action plan to sustainably reach international standards of excellence.
- Assist in creating and sustaining Standard operating procedures (SOP’s), quality manuals and training materials adopting a sustainable and participatory approach
- Train the factory on how to work with international clients including
- Working with tech packs
- Completing costings using Standard minute values and cost per minute calculation methods to aid completing samples and costings on time
- Completing risk assessments and machine analysis for new styles
- Working with a completing daily performance reporting such as Production, quality and fabric usage reports
- Recording and tracking inventory from goods received, through production to shipping.
- Quality Control, Assurance and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) from goods received, through production to shipping.
- Production planning, critical path management and reporting through correct forecasting, line balancing and target monitoring
- Delivering efficiency levels required through Lean manufacturing principles and incentive schemes
- Provide hands-on support during pilot implementation of technical improvement initiatives and systems development based on Lean principles.
- Work alongside the factory management team to identify skills gaps and training opportunities for both individuals and the factory as a whole.
- Develop dedicated skill areas within the factory by working in conjunction with other training programmes such as the GIZ Centre of Excellence for pattern, mechanics and quality training.
Recruitment Of Factory General Manager
- Establish a capacity growth strategy based on scaling operations and steadily improving efficiency over time
- Manage the Department heads for Product Development & Quality, Planning, Warehouse & Cutting, Production, Finishing and IE to ensure:
- all product is risk assessed for complexity and machinery before order is accepted
- all samples, SMVs and costings are right first time and delivered on time
- factory efficiency targets are set correctly and met across departments
- all quality practices related to DHU, in line checks, AQL and root cause analysis are executed correctly and with learning actions
- inventory system from goods in to out is always up to date and accurate on ERP
- all required production, quality and efficiency reports are completed on time and accurately
- goods are ready for AQL on time and are dispatched on time with correct paperwork
- Oversee daily execution of processes for production planning, target setting, line balancing, performance tracking (leveraging MGIL’s ERP system), and root cause analysis
- Lead post production meetings to identify successes and learnings
- Create and sustain standard operating procedures (SOP’s), quality manuals and training materials adopting a sustainable and participatory approach
- Implement Lean management principles and embed them into the operating models to achieve efficiency targets
- Research and keep ahead of developments in production to ensure MGIL is at the forefront of manufacturing methods
- Lead strategic thinking on equipment utilization, depreciation, maintenance, and investment
- Lead the new Surgical mask cleanroom production unit to ensure ISO standards are maintained and accreditation is secure at all times
Recruitment Of Mechanic Service Provider
- Understand local factory (client)’s specific needs on machinery and equipment
- Work with the Mechanic Advisor to develop a pricing structure for client’s to have as a base for provision of services
- Complete service provision to local garment factories which will include fixing broken machines, routine maintenance and set up of new machinery.
- As required, conduct needs assessment and come up with machinery maintenance plan and relevant spare parts procurement
- Actively communicate with clients and update them on an ongoing basis
- File system and keep proper records of mechanic services
- In close relationship with the Mechanic Advisor, complete reports against specific service level metrics
- Ensure the mechanic service centre is fully stocked with required consumables to deliver the services
- Ensure the mechanic service centre operates profitably
Recruitment Of Pattern Service Provider
- Develop a pricing structure for client’s to have as a base for provision of services
- Understand clients’ specific needs based on either early design concepts or tech packs
- Take garment measurements and complete an estimate fabric consumption for sample size pattern
- Complete patterns from scratch in accordance with client’s requirements
- Adapt existing patterns to client’s feedback and create new digitized patterns
- Take client’s base patterns and grade them in Gerber software
- Make marker planning (lay planning) and make marker
- Actively communicate with clients and update them on an ongoing basis
- Convert other pattern software into Gerber softwares
- File system and keep proper records of pattern services
- In close relationship with the Training Project Manager, complete reports against specific service level metrics
- Ensure the pattern service centre is fully stocked with required consumables to deliver the services
- Ensure the pattern service centre operates profitably
Recruitment Of Assistant Merchandiser Manager
- Work with the Sales and Accounts teams to identify new areas of product development and action costing/sampling to pursue these opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Complete costing tools accurately and quickly, with a goal of delivering costings back to clients within 3 days of enquiry.
- Complete a risk assessment sheet on all new product in conjunction with the Technical team and share with the rest of the team to address any challenges
- Follow sample TNAs and take full responsibility in sending the samples to customers on time.
- Work closely with the Raw Materials (RM) Sourcing Manager to ensure sampling materials reaches the factories that are sampling in time.
- Provide a complete package to the factories with tech packs, RM and any relevant client manuals in order to help factories finish the samples on time.
- Take ownership and ensure first right time submissions to the customer to save time and money.
- Share progress, flag issues on sample development and bring new ideas to improve the style or to improve production feasibility.
- Plan proactively for the new season sampling and production orders.
- Guide and support the Technical team in prioritising and producing samples in an efficient manner.
Recruitment Of Raw Materials Sourcing Manager
- Maintain & Review Suppliers KPIs / scorecards and use the data / results for future improvements & negotiations
- Ensure continuous improvements to existing orders and develop tools to gather as much information as possible to drive towards enhanced / error proof tools
- In addition to existing suppliers, investigate new suppliers to build a network of certified Tier 2 suppliers that provide strong Materials options to meet the EAA Ethical Code of Conduct, producing ethical and sustainable fabrics at scale
- Build a strong sourcing library/network from the Far East, Europe, Asia and Africa in order to respond to all customer enquiries with prices and lead times at speed
- Be ahead of industry trends and news to seek new opportunities for improving our offering to clients.
- Where possible, attend sourcing events and trade fairs for the purpose of identifying new materials and initiating/ building relationships with suppliers
- Work with the Technical Director and dedicated consultants on an emerging project focused on catalyzing integration in the West African cotton supply chain
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply